Chapter 16

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

That day, all of us just chilled in in the living room and watched some movies.

Occasionally, Louis would try to crack jokes to lift our spirits, but it didn't work.

Everyone was thinking about what would happen in the morning. You could feel it in the room.

The tension. The worry. The uneasiness.

It was all just a room full of uneasiness.

They day passed quickly, and soon, it was time for us all to go to bed.

The cops had showed up for the night, and they were all over the place.

There were two in the backyard, two in the front yard, and three in the house.

It made me feel safer and it helped me to know that Chloe was safe too.

For now.

When we got to our room, Chloe grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I took my shirt and shorts off, leaving me only in my boxers.

Then I layed down in bed and a minute later, Chloe came.

She turned of the light and snuggled close to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight not wanting to let her go.

"I'm scared Niall. I don't want him to hurt me." She told me and I could hear the worry in her voice.

"I know princess. I am too. But nothing is going to happen to you. I promise." I said as I placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight Chloe." "Goodnight Niall."

The next morning, I woke up to something buzzing.

I slowly Opened my eyes, and looked next to me seeing that Chloe was still asleep.

I moved away from Chloe, being careful as to not wake her up, and looked around to see what could be making that noise.

I heard it again, and when I saw something light up out of the corner of my eye, I realized it was Chloe's phone.

I looked at the name to see who was texting her.

When my eyes landed on the name, I immediately was overcome with anger.

It was a name that I was up all night thinking about. It was a name that made Chloe scared. It was the name of someone who caused so much pain and suffering towards Chloe.

And that name was Taylor.

I picked up the phone, checking to make sure that Chloe was still asleep before I unlocked it and read the messages.

Message number 1:

Hello beautiful. I can't wait to see you later. ;)

Message number 2:

And remember our little deal. All you have to do is let me take you back, and your friends will be safe.

I was so angry.

First of all, he called MY girlfriend beautiful. Nobody is allowed to call her that except me.

Second, how could he do this? Make her go through all this torture?

It wasn't right. She shouldn't have to do this.

I'm going to go meet him myself. There's no way I would let Chose go there.

I went and got dressed, and then before I knew it I was out the door.

I walked to the end of the driveway, and I didn't see anybody.

So I walked further down the sidewalk, and I saw a guy standing there who I automatically assumed was Taylor.

But once I got closer to him, I realized it wasn't Taylor.

It was Gabe. The boy who tried to steal Chloe away from me at the carnival.

I walled up to him, and he just stared at me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"Well, I work for Taylor. And when he told me that he was going to get Chloe back and he needed my help, well I just couldn't turn down the offer."

He had his hands behind his back the whole time. It made me suspicious.

"I swear if you ever touch her again..." I started to say, but then what happened next, was something that I thought would never happen.

Extra Note:

Hi guys!

Here's chapter 16. I hope you like it!

Comment what you think will happen!

Love you guys! ~L