Chapter 7

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

Today is the day of the carnival and it's my birthday too. I'm so happy that get to spend it with Niall.

The day started out pretty good. Niall and I were just sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Ok Niall I'm going to go get ready." "Ok. I'll pick you up at your house around 7:00 ok?" "Alright. Bye Niall." "Bye princess. And happy birthday again!" "Thank you."

With that, I left his house and drove to mine. When I got home, I checked the time. 3:00 Ok I've got 4 hours to get ready. Niall made me breakfast for my birthday, and I'm still full from the lunch he bought me.

When I got to my room, I decided to take a shower. Then I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and put it in a ponytail. I put on a little bit of make up because I don't like a lot on.

Then I decided to wear my blue and white striped shirt with my black pants that had a few gems on them.

Then I put on my shoes and went downstairs.

Niall came a few minutes later.

"Hello." I said. "Hello princess. You look beautiful." "Thank you." He pecked my lips and we walked to his car.

"Are you having a good birthday Chloe?" He asked me. "Yes Niall. I'm having a great birthday. Thank you."

We arrived at the carnival and paid for our tickets.

Niall played a game and won me a cute little teddy bear.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks ok princess?" "Ok."

Niall left, and I just stood there waiting for him.

Gabe was there and as soon as he saw me, he started walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful." He said to me. "Don't call me that. You know I have a boyfriend." "Not for long." He said with a smirk.

He started coming closer and he pinned me up against the side of the game.

"Stop it! Let go of me!" I yelled. "Never. You should be with me. I can treat you way better than him!" He yelled and then he started kissing me harshly.

I didn't kiss back and I tried to push him away, but I couldn't. He held me so tight I couldn't move.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Niall. Oh no.

"Get off of my girlfriend!" He yelled. "No! She should be mine!" Gabe yelled back.

Niall ran up and punched Gabe sending him to the ground.

He continued to punch him while yelling at him.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again! If I ever see you near her again, I will kill you!" He yelled.

Niall walked up to me and I started crying.

"Niall I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. He just came up to me and started kissing me. And I, I just..."

He interrupted me by kissing me.

"It's ok Chloe. I know what happened. I saw the whole thing while I was getting our drinks. It's alright."

I hugged him and kissed him again.

"I love you Niall." "I love you too baby."

Extra Note:

Hi guys!

I hope you like this chapter.

Comment what you think!

Love you guys! ~L