Chapter 8

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

"Niall let's go dance." "Ok princess." He said as he took my hand and let me to the dance room.

We got on the dance floor and just talked, laughed, and danced. We danced for about half an hour.

Niall rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and started to lean in. We both closed our eyes and kissed.

It was a slow, but passionate kiss. We broke apart for air and smiled at each other.

"I love you Chloe." He said. "I love you too Niall."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said. "Ok. Don't be long." He said and he pecked my lips.

I went to the bathroom and as I walked out, I ran into my best friend Sophie.

"Hi Sophie!" "Hey Chloe! I didn't think I would see you here." She said. "I'm here with my boyfriend, Niall." "You have a boyfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?" She practically screamed.  " I don't know. I just never got around to it." I said as I laughed. "But anyways, I have to go. Niall is waiting for me." "Oh Ok. Bye!" She said. "Bye!"

I walked back to the dance floor to find Niall. When I finally found him, my heart broke into a million pieces.

He was kissing another girl. And not just any girl, Joslyn.

"Niall?" I said as tears started streaming down my face.

"Chloe. Listen, I-I..." "Save it Niall. I saw you kissing her. You obviously still love her and not me." I started to run away and Niall followed me.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

Chloe went to go to the bathroom, so I stood in the corner waiting for her to come back.

I saw a girl approaching me. It was Joslyn.

"Great." I thought.

She came up to me and put my hands on her hips, and hers around my neck.

"Joslyn, what are you doing? "Getting you back." She said.

Before I could protest, she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back of course. I could never do that. I love Chloe. Not her.

"Niall?" I heard someone say my name. I recognized that voice anywhere. It was Chloe. Oh no.

Joslyn and I pulled apart.

"Chloe, Listen, I-I..." I tried to explain but she wouldn't listen.

She started running away but I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She was crying.

"Chloe listen. Let me explain." I tried to say. "No Niall. I don't want to hear it. I will be staying with my friend Sophie."

She said and walked away. I just stood there speechless. I didn't know what to do.

She wouldn't let me explain and I didn't know how to get her back.

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

I walked up to Sophie still crying.

"What's wrong?"She asked concerned. "Just take me to your house please." I said.

When we got to her car I explained everything that happened.

"I don't think he would do that. He seems like he loves you to much to ever hurt you." She said. "That's what he told me, but he did. I saw it. His hands were on her hips and everything." "Don't worry Chloe. It will be ok."

She tried to reassure me, but it didn't help.

Extra Note:

Oh no!

What's going to happen to Chloe and Niall?

Comment what you think!

Love you guys! ~L