Chapter 13

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

After Louis left, Sophie and I baked cupcakes.

My phone buzzed, so I wiped my hands and went to check it.

When I saw who it was from, my heart felt like it stopped beating.

It was from Taylor.

It said:

Hello Chloe. I know where you are. I've been watching you. I want you to know, that I will get you back. You will be mine again. Bye bye! 😏

I ran over to Sophie, and I showed her the message.

After she looked at it, she looked at me with a worried look on here face.

"What should we do?" She asked me. "I have to tell Niall to come home. But first I'll tell Louis to come back so he could watch us until Niall gets back." "Ok."

I texted Louis on Sophie's phone and told him to come back right away.

Once he came, I explained what was going on and I showed him the text message.

"I already texted Niall and told him to come home." I said.

"Ok. Good." Louis said. I could tell he was as scared as I was.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

Liam and I were just enjoying the game when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

It was from Chloe.

It said:

Niall i need you to come home right away. Its an emergency!

When I finished reading it, I grabbed Liam's arm and got up.

"We have to go. Now!" I said. "Why?" "I'll explain in the car. Let's go!"

We got to the car and I showed Liam the text.

He rushed to Sophie's house.

When we got there, I ran inside with Liam following behind.

I saw Chloe standing in the kitchen with Sophie and Louis. She was crying.

I ran up to her and grabbed her arms.

"What's wrong?" I said worriedly.

"Taylor texted me." She said.

She showed me the text, and I immediately got scared.

I brought her close to me and hugged her super tight.

"Don't worry Chloe." "I don't know what to do Niall! I don't want him to take me back." She said crying even harder now. "Don't worry Chloe. I won't let anything happen to you."

At that point, I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince. Me or Chloe.

I had to think of a plan. I had to come up with a way to keep Chloe safe.

"Guys, I need you to all stay here with us to help us keep watch." I said to Liam, Louis, and Sophie.

"We will also call Harry to come over and help us too." They all nodded their heads in agreement.

Extra Note:

Hi guys!

I know this is kind of short, but I hope you all like it!

Comment what you think!

Love you guys! ~L