Chapter 4

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

We just stood there in silence for a few minutes after that.

I was shocked. I never new that he thought I was pretty.

"Niall, I didn't know that you though I was pretty." I said as he looked up at me. "I don't think you're pretty Chloe. I think you are absolutely gorgeous. Your hair is so pretty, your eyes they sparkle everytime you smile, and oh my gosh your smile. Don't even get me started on your smile. It lights up my whole day. I love seeing you smile."

"A-and the t-truth is, well, I like you Chloe. And I understand if you don't like me back. I mean we've only known each other for a day and I know it sounds silly. How can I like you after just one day, but I do. The moment I saw you standing at my door, I knew that I was going to fall for you. And I did. So, no I don't think you're pretty. I think that you are gorgeous."

Wow. I didn't know he felt that way.

"Thank You, Niall. I like you too. I thought you would never feel the same though. I mean, how could someone as amazing as you like someone who is such a low life and has marks on her face and cries all the time? Usually people, especially guys just ignore me and run away from me. I'm normally the person that everyone replaces after awhile."

"Well Chloe, I am so sorry that you had to go through that, but I would never hurt you or run away from you or replace you. I would always stand right beside you, even in your darkest times. There is no one who could ever take your place. You are absolutely beautiful, you are amazing, and you are just perfect. Words can not describe how truly amazing you are Chloe."

As he said this, I started to get tears in my eyes. And he noticed too.

He walked up to me, put his hands on my cheeks and started wiping away my tears.

"I like you Chloe."

After he said that, he started to lean in and close his eyes and I did the same.

Within seconds, our lips were touching. It felt absolutely amazing. They moved together and it was just so perfect.

After a minute, we pulled apart and just looked at each other.

"Chloe, would you like to be my girlfriend?" "I would love to be your girlfriend, Niall." "Really?!" "Yes."

He came up to me and kissed me again.

"I'm so happy that you're mine." He said as he looked into my eyes. "I'm happy that I'm yours too."

Extra Note:

Hello lovelies!

Here's chapter 4. I hope you like it!

Comment what you thought!

Love you guys! ~L