Chapter 2

~~~ Chloe's P.O.V. ~~~

"Well, um, I guess I should go to bed
now since it's late. Could you show me where my room is?" I asked him. "Oh. Yeah sure." He answered.

"Here. You can sleep in my room and I will sleep on the couch." He said with a weak smile. "No Niall. This is your room. You can sleep here, and I will take the couch." "Absolutely not. I will not let you sleep on the couch. That's no way to treat someone, especially after what you have gone through tonight. You need a good night's rest after that." He insisted. "Ok. Thank you." I said with a smile.

"I have nothing to wear." I told him. "Oh. Here." He said as he went and grabbed a t-shirt and some shorts for me. "I hope this is ok." He said. "It's perfect Niall. Thank you." I said giving him a smile. He smiled back and I went to the bathroom to change.

When I got back, he was still in the room. I layed down in the bed and pulled the blanket over me. "Goodnight love." He said as he started walking out of the room.

"Niall wait!" He turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Will you stay with me?" He laughed and got in the bed next to me. He got underneath the blanket and while wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me closer to him.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" "Yeah I do." "Oh my gosh Niall, she will be so mad!" I said pushing him away from me. "It's ok Chloe. I'm gonna break up with her tomorrow." He said as he pulled me closer to him again. "Oh no. Why?" "Because she is so rude and bossy and she acts like I don't even exist. She sleeps with at least one guy every night. That's why she's not here now."

"But you're so nice and sweet. Why would she do that?" He giggled. "I don't know. I guess I just wasn't good enough. But it's ok because I will finally break up with her tomorrow."

I started crying when he finished talking. He looked up at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked. "Well, it's just that what you said reminded me of when I broke up with Taylor for basically the same thing."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry." I said. "Oh it's alright. He was a jerk and he didn't deserve you. Someday you will find someone who will love you and only you and he will treat you exactly how you should be treated. Which is like a princess." As he said that, he put a strand of hair behind my ear and he stroked my cheek.

I told myself that I wouldn't fall in love with him because I just got out of a relationship, and I just met him today. But he is making it so hard. I just want him to hold me, and take me on dates, and kiss me, but I know he must not feel the same.

~~~ Niall's P.O.V. ~~~

I reassured her that someday, she would find a guy who will never hurt her and he will treat her right. I just want that guy to be me.

But how can that ever happen? She probably doesn't even like me back.

But she is so beautiful. I like her so much, and I just want to hold her in my arms all the time, and go out on dates with her, and kiss her, but I know she doesn't feel the same.

Extra Note:

Ooohhh! They like each other!

I'm sorry for not updating all day today. But I hope you guys like this chapter!

Love you guys! ~L