Winter Day Out

You were walking around on a Saturday afternoon and it was just a week after New Year's. You were listening to music and then you jumped into someone but they caught you before you fell to the ground. They pulled you back to your feet.
"Thank you" You said
"No problem" The person said you look to see a very cute boy with brown eyes and brown hair.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you" You said
"No it was my fault, my name is Ellington by the way" He said
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" You said
"You as well. Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl" Ellington said making you blush.
"It's cute when you blush" He said
"Thank you" You said
"Do you want to hang out with me" Ellington asks
"I would like that very much" You say

You and Ellington spend the entire day together getting to know one another. He takes you for some hot chocolate which you thank him for. He says it's no problem at all, you both enjoy the day and he does a few things to make you laugh. He tells you that he and his friends have a band then asks you what you are interested in. You tell him you love photography and then show him some photos you've taken. He takes a photo of you and then of the both of you.
"I want to remember this day forever" He says
"Me too" You reply
"I'm having a lot of fun" He tells you
"So am I. I'm glad I ran into you" You tell him. And he smiles. When the sun begins to set he walks you home and you thank him for an amazing day.
You are about to walk inside but he stops you and you look confused
"I know we just met today but would you like to go on a date with me sometime" He asks you
"I would like that very much" You tell him. He smiles and kisses your cheek ever so lightly you almost didn't feel it.
You tell him bye and the walk inside and he walks away. You think to yourself that this would be a day you won't forget.