Rocky & Maya

It is Halloween and you had decided to scare Rocky since had scared you last year. You and asked Ryland for help and he had agreed too. You asked Ryland what would scare Rocky and he had told you a clown, you and Ryland go to the costume and they had found one, it was Pennywise the dancing clown. You and Ryland had paid before going back to their house. Ross, Ryland and Rocky shared a house so Ryland let you and and you had gone up to his room and change into your costume and you thanked him. You quickly changed and you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. you had folded up your clothes and put them in a bag knowing you'll get them later or tomorrow. You heard a knock on Rylands door.
"Maya it's me, Rocky is back" you heard Ryland said
"Okay, I'll be right down" you say and you hear him say okay
You quietly walk downstairs and see Rocky is in the living room. You see Ryland pull Ross into the kitchen and you smirk.
You quietly walk until you are a few feet behind Rocky. You tap his shoulder and he turns around and you see him jump back in fear. You laugh and take off your mask
"Damn Maya don't do that" he said standing up
"Sorry Rocky but it's called payback" you say
"Oh ok I scared you last year so you scare me" he said laughing
"Mhm" You reply
"Guys it's almost time for the party" Ross said you both say ok.
You and Rocky go upstairs and you go back to Rylands room and changed into your pikachu costume while Rocky had got into his costume. When you were both changed Rocky had smiled and kissed you and you kissed him back, it had lasted a few minutes before you had both gone downstairs and you thanked Ryland for his help today he had told you that you were welcome. You and Rocky had gone ahead to the party since Ross and Ryland were not going yet. You ask if they wanted you and Rocky to wait but they declined saying that they only had to get changed and you and Rocky said ok.

When you both got to the party you seen it was already wild you had both taken a few pictures and put them on social media and you had both turned off your notifications knowing that your phones will blow up with comments and likes from Rockys fans.
You both dance with each other and friends for a while before you and Rocky step outside for a few minutes
"You having fun?" He ask
"Yeah I am, thanks for bringing me" you said
"No worries" he said taking your hand in his.
"So how'd you get Ryland to help you without me noticing?" He ask
"You and Ross were working and it was the perfect time to" you reply
"You are sneaking" he said and you smile
"Nah just in the spirit of Halloween" you say and he pulls you close so that your back is against his chest and he kissed your cheek. Rocky took another picture of you both and he put it as his screensaver.
You both stay outside for another few minutes before going back inside and enjoying the rest of the party. You see Rockys siblings and say hi to them all. You and Rocky go and dance again for a while before you both decide to leave. You said bye to his siblings. Rocky had walked you home and you had kissed him before saying goodnight and when you walked inside. You smile at how today had gone. You had loved this Halloween, you and Rocky made so many memories today, from you scaring him to him walking you home. You loved every second of it.

MrsBillSkarsgard1 thank you for requesting I hope you like it