Rose and Riker

You were chillin with Rydel at the band house and then Riker comes here
"Hey Riker" You and Rydel say
"Hi" He says sadly
"What's wrong" You ask
"Nothing cute Rose" Riker said and walks to the kitchen. You follow him and there is silence for a few minutes.

"Riker what's wrong" You ask again
"Just a bad day" He replied
"You want to go to Starbucks" You ask.
"I would love the cute Rose" Riker replied. You both ask Rydel of she wants to come and she politely declines.
You start walking to Starbucks and and he tells you about his day how he couldn't get the music to go with the lyrics of a song he is writing. You listening intensely and wait until he stops talking.
"Don't worry Rike it will work out. You'll get it right" You say as you arrive at Starbucks

You both order a coffee and just talk about whatever comes to mind. You try and cheer Riker up as much as possible by thinking of funny moments you have shared and he smiles at them. You both finish your coffees and he pays before you both leave.
You both walk around and take silly pictures and just talk. A few fans come up to Riker and ask for an autograph but nothing to much.
While walking Riker buys you both a cookie and you continue to make him laugh and smile.
Soon you arrive at the band house again and see that you two are the only ones  there.
"Thank you Rose for cheering me up today" Riker says to you
"You're welcome Riker , Im glad I could" You say and you  both watch a pirates of the Caribbean.

Rose_babyLynch her you are. I hope you like it. Please comment and let me know