River & Riker

You and Riker have been dating for about three months now and you were in love with him but recently you had seen he wasn't as interested as he use to be. You think he doesn't want to be with you anymore. You decide to ask Rydel since you were close with her and she always had been able to get Riker to tell her what's going on but this time she couldn't. Every time she ask him he would always tell her he still likes River. Rydel looks at him in disbelief but leaves it alone knowing that it will cause an argument but she thought maybe that's what needed to happen.
When Rydel called and told you she couldn't get Riker to tell the truth you told her it was ok. You told her you had to go and she said ok. You hung up the phone and started to take a walk. You were walking around thinking about what could have been happening with you and Riker you thought everything was good. You reached the park and started walking around it and at one point you realised you passed Riker and you took a few steps back you seen he was with another girl with his arm around her and what you saw next made your heart break in many pieces. He kissed her.
"Riker" you said and he turned around his eyes widened when he seen you
"River baby hey" he said walking over to you
"Don't call me that. Why are you kissing her?" You tell him and ask
"I can explain that" he said then the girl spoke
"I'm his girlfriend" she said
"What? Riker is she serious?" You ask
"Yeah River, but let me explain" Riker said
"What's to explain? Have the past three months meant nothing?" You ask
"Yes they did they meant a lot but it just happened with her" Riker said
"I can't believe you Riker I never want to see you again" You say and walk away when you get to the exit of the park you run home and when you do you start crying. You couldn't believe after being with him he would do this you thought he was happy.
You decided to go asleep and try too clear your mind of what happened. Unfortunately you couldn't get a lot of sleep you just kept seeing Riker and that girl kissing.

The next morning you see you have a lot of missed calls from Rydel and text messages from Riker saying that he was sorry you ignore his text and text Rydel saying you'll call later.
You go downstairs and start watching a movie not wanting to go out today. A few hours later you hear a knock on the door. You don't bother looking to see who it is but when you open the door you regret not doing it
"What do you want Riker?" You ask
"To apologise" he said
"Why? You made your choice to cheat" You ask
"I regret it, I shouldn't have cheated" he said
"Why did you?" You ask
"I thought I'd lose you but that's no excuse" he said
"You're right it's not" You say
"I know I don't deserve it but will you forgive me?" He ask
"I'm sorry I can't Riker, I don't believe I can trust you" you say
"I understand, I hope at one point you will" He said and you just nod not saying anything.
"Bye River" He said
"Bye Riker" You say
When he walks away you close the door and go back and watch another movie. You hear your phone ring and you see it's Rydel you answer and she ask what happened.
You start to explain and when she heard what happened she was shocked and you both were on the phone for hours she told you Riker came back and he looked sad but she knew that it was going to be hard for you to trust him again you told her yes and she said that even though your and Riker are not together you are still welcome here and you tell her thanks. You say to Rydel that you are glad you and her are still friends and she tells you of course no boy will stop that and smile even though she can't see it. You and her keep talking until she said she has to go to band practice and you tell her okay. You hang up the phone and just continue having a relaxing day. You weren't letting what happened with Riker stop you from enjoying life it did hurt but you knew if he did this then he wasn't the one for you.
You watched another movie and just enjoyed a nice chill day

MrsOhioFriedChicken thank you for requesting hope you like it
Hope everyone enjoys