Rose with Austin and Ally

First Austin and ally imagine i hope it goes well.

Austin and Ally where at sonic boom chillin out when they had closed it up for the night. Although their friends Trish, Dez, and also you Rose.
Rose is very close to Austin she is like the female version of him.

You walk into sonic boom and walk over to Austin and Ally.
"Hey Rose" Ally said
"Hi Ally, hey Austin" You reply
"Hiya pretty Rose" Austin said making you smile
Even though Austin and ally are dating Austin always compliments you as you two have known each other for a long time he sees you as family to him.
"How's it going" You ask them sitting down
"Pretty good another great day teaching children about music" Ally said
"How's your day been" Austin asks you
"It's been fine. Just chilled the day walked around the mall" You reply
"Sounds relaxing" Austin said
"It was, do you guys want to go for ice cream" You ask
"Yeah" They both say

You all go and get ice cream Austin locks the doors. When you get to the ice cream place you all order a cone and begin catching up. Talking about memories and laughing. You are having a great time and after a while you guys pay and leave.
Ally gets a call from her dad saying she needs to be home so she says bye to you and Austin.

"Want me to walk you home" Austin asks
"Yes please" You reply
While walking home you and Austin talk about more memories and have a few more laughs. You arrive home quicker than you had thought.
"Thanks for waking home Austin" You say
"You're welcome pretty Rose" Austin said. You walk inside and close the door with a smile on your face.

Rose_babyLynch here you go. I hope you like it.