Ross & Abigail

It's Halloween and you still don't know what to dress up as. You have asked Ross a few times what he is going to be but he won't tell you. You decide to call Rocky and ask him what he thinks you should wear.

'Hello' you hear him say
'Hey Rock its Abigail' you say
'Hey Ab, what's up?" He said and ask
'I don't know what to be for Halloween' you tell him
'You could be Harley Quinn' he suggested knowing you liked the movie Suicide Squad you thought for a few minutes then told him that was a great idea. You both talked for another while and then you hung up and went out shopping for your costume.

After a while of finding our costume which was one of the last ones you went home quickly and quickly done your hair and make up

You made your way to where the party was being held. Rocky told you that one of their friends were hosting it and texted you the address you called a taxi to go to the party.
When you arrived you see how the house was decorated there was a graveyard outside and fake zombies looking realistic. You say hi to the people you walk by and compliment on their costumes and they do the same to you.
You knock on the door and someone opens it you see it's rocky
"Hey Abigail" Rocky said
"Hey Rock" You say
"Come in" He said and you walked in.
You heard a lot of music coming from the living room and you looked around for Ross. Rocky pointe in a direction and see that Ross was the joker. Now you knew why Rocky suggested you be Harley Quinn. You walked over to Ross and give him a hug which he returned.
You spoke to the Lynches for a while then you and Ross went and danced for a few hours. You both took silly pictures for Snapchat and Instagram you both also took some cute and romantic ones. You loved being silly with Ross and his family also joined in as well. You and Rydel got some girly pics and the night was just filled with fun.
At around 11pm everyone started to leave but you, Ross, his siblings and Ellington stayed for a bit longer telling ghost stories.
There is as many as ghost stories told as possible everyone did start to get tired. Ross had said that he was going to take you home and you said goodnight to everyone and then you both left. Ross had started to walk you home which took you both a while but you didn't care when you got home and he was about to walk you to the door but you told him no. You took him in a new direction which was the side gate. You bright him over to the tree near your balcony and you both climbed up and watched the stars and talked for an hour You enjoyed each other's company and you just loved being with him. When you seen that it was very late you silently opened your balcony door and Ross kissed you goodnight before you closed it. You watched him climb down and leave your back garden you quickly change out of your costume to a pair of pyjama trousers and a tank top. You wiped off your make up and took your hair out of the pony tails you had in and kept it down. You close your eyes with a smile on your face and instantly fall asleep.

MrsOhioFriedChicken thank you for requesting I hope you like it

I hope everyone enjoys