[Smol Cuts] - Chiaki x Mikan

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHIP YEEAHHH

--

"B-But I'm just worried about you-!"

"It's fine."

From an onlookers point of view, it seemed as though it was just a girl worrying about her friend.

But in reality, it was a stressed out girlfriend worrying over her always sleepy lover, who was barely paying any attention to her.

Chiaki had managed to cut her finger by cooking earlier, paying more attention to the video game she had paused than where she was cutting.

It wasn't a very big cut, but it was enough to make Mikan freak out.

"I-If you leave the cut open, a-and put the cut in something dirty, it could get infected!"

Chiaki put down her game and looked at Mikan.

"Trust me, I'll be fine. Stop worrying about me that much."

Mikan put her hand to her heart. (Y'all know that sprite)

"I wouldn't worry that much, if you would just let me treat your wound."

Chiaki had already got envolved in her game again without Mikan knowing.

"Maybe, after this game."

A small smile graced Mikan's lips.

"What game are you playing Chiaki?"

Chiaki's eyes lit up as she paused the game and turned to Mikan.

"I'm playing Space Invaders. It's such an old game, a classic don't you think? Have you played it before?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so."

Chiaki practically pulled Mikan onto the couch.

"You've got to play this, I'll teach you too."

"But you're cut-"

"If you play one round and beat it you can bandage whatever you want on me."

Mikan became a little flustered, but took the game from Chiaki, and with her coaching, managed to be the first two rounds of the game.

--

THIS SHIP MAKES ME HAPPY

[Published: July 17

Words: 298]