[i'll make you feel heartbreak too] = yandere!mondo x reader

OH FUCK MAN YEEAH

Quick Warning: It's a yandere x reader, do I need to explain anything? Well, I'm probably going to end up making this a little graphic.
--

"It really didn't have to end up this way. All you had to do was accept me but instead, you end up rejecting me. Do you know what heartbreak feels like? I will make you feel the same way I do."

You smiled at your boyfriend Nagito Komaeda.

The two of you haven't been dating for that long, a month, but you've fallen in love with each other.

It was sweet, a standard confession under beautiful fireworks.

You thought it was adorable, and said yes right away.

Although, there were some who didn't approve, such as your mom for example.

Well, your mom didn't want you to date anyone at all.

Some of your friends didn't approve, such as Mondo, Hajime, and Ibuki, but Ibuki eventually came around.

Hajime didn't want you to date, mostly because he thought you would get hurt because of Ko's obsession with hope.

He was always worrying for you.

Mondo...

Well, you don't know why.

When you told him that you were dating Ko, he had only one thing to say.

"You shouldn't, you really shouldn't."

Honestly, you were still a little confused about it, but you got over it and moved on.

You couldn't be stuck over details that weren't important.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

You blinked, and looked at Komaeda.

"Yes?"

He smiled at you, and brushed a strand of your hair out of your face, then slowly caressing your cheek.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, would you like to go on a date with me? I promise it'll be fun."

Your eye's glimmered with a sort of happiness.

"Of course! I'll love it anyway even if it isn't fun."

Komaeda laughed and gave you a soft kiss.

*

It was early Saturday morning.

You had an hour or so to yourself to get ready before you had to go meet up with Komaeda for your date.

You were suprised when he asked you to meet him so early in the morning.

But, thirty minutes later you were ready and prepared to go.

*Beep Beep* Kill Me Please

Your phone started ringing, and you ran over to grab it.

"Hello?"

You heard a sigh on the other end.

"(Y/N), it's me, Mondo. I need you to come meet up with me at *Place You Were Supposed To Meet Komaeda at*"

"Huh? Is it important? I've already got plans."

You heard Mondo give out a low growl.

"(Y/N), please. It's more important than any plans you have now. It'll only take a minute."

You frowned.

"Fine. I've got a little time to spare."

*