[Heart Code] - Chihiro x Reader

Oh shit. Isn't the title so cringy?

--

You let out a small sob and slammed your face onto the keyboard.

You were currently in Computer Tech (That's what they call it in me hometown laddy) which was the only class that you were failing.

You could only imagine the lecture now.

Your father would get pissed and your mother would sip her coffee silently, screaming at you the second you made a snarky remark back at them.

They were very, very, passionate about your grades.

They simply didn't want you to turn out like your brother, who dropped out of highschool for a girl, just to be dumped by her a year later, shattering his heart and any dreams he had of having a real career. (Aka. Probably my younger brother)

You sat in between Chihiro Fujasaki, and your best friend (flowey) Makoto Naegi.

You had an akward relationship with Makoto.

There was a time (LoSt BOI TRIGGER) when you both liked each other, but things didn't really work out in the end.

You worked things out, and now you had yourself a new crush, Chihiro.

Yeah, you work pretty fucking quick.

"H-Hey (Y-Y/N)? D-Do you n-need some help?"

You immediately sat up and beamed at Chihiro.

"I would adore some help Chihiro! Especially if it's from you, you're amazing!"

Chihiro started studdering, and turned away from you.

Makoto nudged you with his elbow and wiggled his eyebrows, reviving you sticking your tongue out at him.

Fuck man, you hated him.

*timeskiippp*

You rang the dorrbell to Chihiro's house, and to be honest, you were quite impressed.

He had a very nice home, better than yours.

The door opened to reveal a man, who although a lot older, strickingly resembled Chihiro.

"Oh, hello there. You must be (Y/N), Chihiro told me you were coming. Let me show you in."

You greeted the man, who although he didn't introduce himself, who was Chipotle's father. (Omfg best auto correct)

You sat down on the couch, lookin around and admiring the decore.

It was mostly modern, but there was lots of tech type decore.

You heard footsteps echoing down the halk, and Chihiro appeared in some casual clothes, unlike the ones he usually wore.

"Oh (Y/N)! I didn't know you were here yet. How long have you been waiting? My dad just told me you arrived, but he usually does other things before telling me something."

You gave him a giant smile, which you think he deserved because he was absolutly adorable.

"No it's alright, I just got here don't worry."

He let out a sigh, clearly releved that he hadnt made you wait.

"That's good. Well, I should probably show you what to work on."

He took you to his room, and started showing you what to do.

*timeskip from the computer gods*

"YES!" You screamed out, causing your entire class to look at you.

"Miss (L/N), please be quiet!"

Your face was bright red as you muttered an apology softly.

Makoto stopped laughing, and turned to look at you.

"What are you so happy about?"

You thrusted your paper into his face, the A+ practically gleeming in the light. 

Makoto's eyes widened, as he pared you on the sholder.

"Good job (Y/N)! Looks like Chihiro's lessons paid off."

You smiled and turned around to look at Chihiro, who was staring at you.

You lunged at him, his face becomming bright red.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Ugh! I love you so much thanks!"

You pulled away giving him a kiss on the cheek, and leaving him a stuttering mess, and you a lovestruck nervous wreck.

--

Guys holy fuck.

5K reads?

What the shit is this?

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

But hey guys, sorry I couldn't update I had finals,  so I can update a lot more cause school is over Wends.

Excpect more shit writing!

- Myra

[Uploaded: May 27, 2016

662 Words]