migraine - mikan x reader [/help audrey]

//Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind//

--

"MIKAN!"

You threw the empty bottle of pills at the shaking nurse, anger flashing in your eyes.

"W-what is it?"

You let out a screech as you got out of the bed.

Mikan immediately rushed to you trying to push you back down onto the bed.

"N-No! You need to rest! You already have a horribly high fever from the despair disease, you can't risk getting anything higher."

You pushed her off of you and threw her to the ground.

"Shut up! Stupid nurse, you can't do nothing right! And why should I listen to you, your not even a fucking doctor!"

She whimpered on the ground as she saw the threatening glare that her lover sent her.

"[Y/N] please lay back down."

You lifted your foot and slammed it back down onto her rib cage, a loud shreak emitting from Mikan.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE USELESS!"

Things went black for you as you seemed to have passed out from over exhilarating yourself.

Mikan covered her mouth with one hand before slowly propping you up.

'I promise I'll get you back to normal, I promise you.'

--

YOU GUYS I'M SLOWLY FALLING OUT OF THEM IDEAS

-*wink WONk requests*-

OH!

Why tf do people want to know what I look like? I was asked three times in then dms.

And out of curiosity, when did voice acting your stories become popular??

Apparently tons of people have been doing it now, and idfk where it came from PLEASE EXPLAIN