[wanna see me do it again?] - fuyuhiko x reader

SCREEEEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY BABY GANGSTER!

ILY!

--

You had a giant smile on your face as you saw Peko walking up your driveway with bags in her hands.

Today was your boyfriend Fuyuhiko 'Baby Face' Kuzuryu's birthday, and you had decided to plan one of the best birthday parties ever.

You knew Fuyuhiko didn't like parties so you had everyone you knew, and his clan, all together as one to ignore him.

It was quite mean, but it was worth it if you could continue through with your plan succsesfully.

The doorbell rang and you jumped off of the couch to go grab the door.

Smiling you opened the door wide, jumping when you saw Peko.

"You're here! Did you get the goods?"

Peko gave you a small smile.

"Yes, but you shouldn't call it 'goods', someone's going to get the wrong idea."

You smirked and wiggled your eyebrows.

"I hope they do, it would be funny if a police team raided us during the party."

Peko shook her head.

"No (Y/N), it wouldn't."

Muttering a quick whatever, you grabbed Peko's had and led her inside.

Dragging her into the living room, you heard her drop the bags, a quick 'oh my god' coming out of Peko's mouth.

Sitting on a table in your living room, was a giant cake.

You turned to face Peko, practically beaming.

"So? What do you think? Do you think when I jump out of the cake it'll surprise him?"

Peko looked at you as if you were insane.

"(Y/N), if young master doesn't shit his pants from this, I think I will."

You couldn't help but to laugh.

Peko and you had bonded and become close when you started dating Fuyuhiko, you two knew each other inside and out.

You quickly reached into your pocket and pulled out your phone, checking your text messages.

Peko had started going through the bags, grabbing things that ranged from streamers to  some really scary looking tools.

"Are you going to just keep looking at your phone, or are you going to help me out?"

You put your phone in your pocket and clasped your hands together.

"I was just checking up on everyone. Ibuki should be here soon along with Mahiru and Hiyoko."

Peko quickly turned to you and raised an eyebrow.

"You're letting Ibuki blast that death music?"

You did a dramatic gasp and fell to your knees.

"Oh my Peko-chan! How could you be so cruel?!"

Peko just shook her head and went back to setting up and throwing streamers everywhere.

You stared at the cake.

"Hey Peko?"

"Yeah?"

"Should I call up Nekomaru and ask him to come early?"