[Do You Need Help?] - Amputee!Gundham x Sonia

HAJIME WOAH HINATA

--

Gudham was currently standing next to his desk in class, his four Dark Devas of Destruction huddled up in his scarf.

Souda was currently talking to him.

"So, what you're saying is that you lost your leg fighting the Hell Hound?"

"Yes pathetic mortal, is that really so hard for you to understand?"

Souda rolled his eyes.

"There's no way that happened."

The classroom door opened, revealing Sonia and Chisa walking in together.

Chisa let out a sigh, said something to Sonia, and walked out the door.

"Foolish mortal. You weren't there so, of course, you wouldn't believe that."

Sonia approached Gundham and Souda, smiling and holding a box in her hands.

"Hello Tanaka-kun, Souda-kun, how are you?"

Souda practically screamed.

"Sonia-san! Good morning! How are you today?"

Sonia gave him a smile that seemed a little too forced.

"I'm alright."

Sonia turned to Gundham and opened up her box.

The box had some oranges in them.

"Yukizome-senpai had asked for me to hand these out to the class, so here you go."

She handed one to Gundham and then pushed the box out for Souda to grab one.

"Souda take one."

He took one but pouted a bit.

"Why can't you give me one?"

Sonia smiled and walked to go give the oranges to the rest of the class.

Gundham couldn't help but laugh.

Souda turned to him and glared, taking the orange out of his hand, walking to the door, and throwing it in the trash.

Gundham immediately sat down, his hands went to his left leg where his prosthetic was, took it off, and fucking threw it at Souda.

His leg his Souda right in the head, knocking his hat off and making him trip into the wall.

"Tanaka-San!"

Sonia marched over to Gundham, crossed her arms, and smiled.

"Do you need my help?"

--

This is short cause I'm hitting a major block okie