Your Short

This relates for me so much... Also would like to say, go check out Smiling_like_cas, she has amazing imagines, sorry I can't actually tag, iPod gen 4....

Tyler

Tyler likes to be taller, but don't most men? Yes, he makes short jokes, yes he laughs when you need to get a step stool, and yes, it's all worth it.

Being short has advantages. Tyler gives you piggy back rides, and you can sit on his shoulders to see when in large crowds. Also, not only do you look adorable when your in pictures, but you feel even more happy and cute when he puts his head on your shoulder.

When cooking or eating, sometimes he can steal stuff right from your hands, though he'll always share. It's hard keeping stuff out of Tyler's hands when you can't put your arm straight up and him not reach it. It also doesn't make it easy when Tyler can do it, how when you want something he can put his arm straight up and no matter how high you jump, you can't reach it.

Sometimes Tyler will be sarcastic, or might even let you suffer when you need something from the tallest cabinet. But in the end, it pays to be short.

Josh

Josh is more caring, helping to reach stuff without risking your arm and leg.

"Get down Y/N, I'll get it." He usually says after a few minutes of you going rock climbing up your counters to reach a cabinet. He grabs whatever you need and then picks you up, plants a kiss on your forehead, gives it to you, and does what he was doing before.

A perk with shortness is when Josh and you sleep, because you can curl up into a tiny ball and Josh can wrap you into a 'shelter of warmth', and you can easily fit into his arms.

Being short is easy since Josh doesn't mind if you wear heels or not, as he likes the way you look either way, makeup and heels or without. So you can easily walk around confidently next to Josh without breaking your ankle.

Sorry Josh's was short but...idk, wasn't sure how to hit the story idea without ruining it.