Christmas Music~Tyler

Ok, it is officially December, you can put Christmas lyrics in the comments now.))

Tyler was never one to like Christmas music before December, it never was his cup o' tea. "Ok, Y/N, when it's December, you can play as much as you like." He said with a chuckle as he changed your song on your phone from Jingle Bells to Thunderstruck. Famous last night words.

"Ugh,fine." You reply with fake annoyance, before of course, jamming out to AC/DC with Tyler.

•Time Skip brought to you my homie Daryl Dixon of Walking Dead• (Idk)

Today was Tyler's birthday, December 1st. You got up super early, although having a difficult time leaving bed due to Tyler having a strong hold on you, but eventually, you made your way downstairs.

You nearly screamed in terror. Josh was already in your home. "Josh, how the hell did you get in here?" You whisper-yell.

Josh held up a key. "Tyler gave me one before you moved in with him."

You sighed in relief, glad he didn't break in. "You scared me, I didn't think you would be here this early."

"It's Ty's birthday, of course I'm gonna help you get this done, besides, I couldn't sleep, Remi kept us awake the whole night."

"That's why I prefer cats."

"Oh, shut it Y/N." Josh chuckled before standing up.

The two of you decorated the house, setting the table with red Christmas and birthday decorations, having a Christmas tree with birthday ornaments and baubles, and Christmas pictures of your family along the mantle while also putting up a big 'Happy Birthday!' sign.

By the time you and Josh finished, it was 9 in the morning, your oldest child Sheppard was awake and was eating breakfast before conversing with Josh about random topics. By then, Josh's wife and kids had arrived and the party was here.

Later,Tyler came down. He, not knowing what was going on, had no shirt on and was in pajama pants as he came downstairs.

"Surprise!" You all shout and do jazz hands. Tyler jumps in confusion before recognizing what is happening and starts to laugh.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,-" Everyone starts to sing as Sheppard comes in carrying the cake.

"Cake for breakfast?I'm gonna get to sick!" He said before jumping up and down like a little kid. You all laugh before finishing the song.

"Let's get this party started!" You shout playing 12 days of Christmas. (pop rock version by Reliant K is preferred) Tyler covers his face with his hand and gives a soundless laugh before getting up without a word and starts to dance, taking you with him.