Supernatural AU~Tyler

Ok 1) I will do Pt 2 for Josh
      2) I want some requests coming in, please help

Tyler

You were on a mission sent from Crowley, you were a demon, how desperately you wished you weren't. You had not chosen this life of course, you were possessed till you had submitted to Crowley's orders.

You had once been a hunter, but after the demon had killed with your body, you were rejected or fought by all hunters, no one trusted you. You had finally let yourself sink to Crowley's level.

You were out to kill an innocent. You were told to kill the Prophet of the Lord.
You were tracking him down, which landed you in Columbus, Ohio. Crowley had said his name was Tyler Joseph. You were unsure, you had never met or seen a prophet, let alone, Tyler Joseph.

You didn't take long to get there, scared Crowley might change his mind and let a demon possess you again. You didn't want that.

You were scouting the dorms of Ohio State, he was registered in college, a man about your age, you had found him through public records of Ohio you had stolen.

You were wearing a big Ohio State sweatshirt with boot cut jeans and a black Nike hat. You walked lazily into the dorms, trying to act normal.

You tapped a boy on the shoulder, "Excuse me? Have you seen a boy named Tyler around?"

"Joseph or Oakley?"

"Erm, Joseph."

"Oh, right down the hall to the left, room 106."

"Thank you." You nod and speed down the hallway wanting to get it over with. You already had tears down your face as you knocked on the door you had sped too. You clutched your knife in your hand as you waited.

The footsteps rang out to your ears as he answered the door. It opened and out peered a face of pure terror. His eyes were sunken in, his lips puckered in, his face all together sleep deprived. "Are you here to do it?"

"What?"

"To kill me?"

"Oh.."

"Come on in." He says as if it was normal, he moved away from the door and you hesitated before coming in, grabbing the door knob to close the door on the way in.

You were barely five feet in the door when he slammed forward, knocking the knife out of your hand. "Let's get this straight, first, I'm not a prophet, and second, your not gonna kill me like you did to the other kid. I know who you are, Y/N."

You were pressed against the wall, his arms guarding you on both sides, his face full of furious terror. You broke down, tears escaping your eyes. He softened at your cry and stepped back. "Uh, I wasn't trained for this..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't want to kill him..." you cry. You slide down the wall, wallowing in your hurt emotions.

"Aren't you a demon though...? That's what Dean said..." Tyler starts.

"The devils trap didn't work, neither did the salt." You say through your tears.
You pointed to the ceiling where the devils trap was painted, and to the doorknob which was coated in salt.

"Well, I should have known." Tyler scolds himself.

"I-if you're not a prophet, then what are you?"

"I'm a hunter." He says. You look at him and feel your lips tremble.

"No wonder Crowley wants you dead." You say softly.

"A lot of people want me dead, including hunters." He sighs.

"Why would your own people want you dead?"

"I screwed up on a huge group hunt, got people killed, my own brother." He says, his voice cracking.

"I'm sorry." You say, getting off the floor.

"Don't be, we all mess up." He says. "Some bigger than others."

"So we're both shunned hunters." You point out.

"Yeah, we are."

"We could hunt tog-" you get cut off by a phone call. You grab your phone out of your pocket and hold a finger to your mouth to signal for silence.

You answer it. "Crowley."

"Is it done?"

"..."

"Y/N! Is it done?"

"Screw you."

You end the call, turning to Tyler.

"So, do you know how to do devil warding? Or how to hold off hellhounds, cause we need to start running, or do some serious sigils." You say.