10K~My Plans

Well, for starts. Yes. I do have 10K reads on this book and a little over 300 votes. Yes, I am very proud. Yes, it is because of you.

All of the people who read my stories and showed support, all I can do is continue to thank you over and over again, because I have no words at how this made me feel.

I want to give a special thanks to Kadie, _kadzyoung225_ who is a really amazing sweet person who I have continued to talk to for the past 1-2 months, she is amazing!

I just want to say, stay alive, because you guys have played a part in helping me stay alive; you give me feed on my books, you vote, you read, and that's what makes my day to see you guys reading my crappy imagines, so thank you.

As for my plans,not many, I have to focus on school, that doesn't mean updates will be super duper slow, but not exactly two times a week. I plan to get another book started by at least August, I still need lots of time to think out the book, it is an ACTUAL book about my Bae Josh Dun.

Also, yes, there WILL BE a Painting Flowers Part 2, curtesy of the people who asked for it, so thank you so much for the support.

In all seriousness,please, watch out for yourself as you do me, treat yourself, tell yourself you are amazing, because you are and you always will be.

I'm always open in my PMs, I'm looking for imagine ideas or if you need someone to talk to, I'm here as well.

Stay Street |-/