Suprise!

Thanks for the request, love your username!

This one is for mychemicalfalloutday

So, I lost all my work for my story and I already had quite alot, but I'll try to keep it like I did before cause I really liked it!

"Y/N!" Tyler shouted as soon as the Skype connected. You jump, but immediately laugh when you see Tyler's face. It was currently three in the morning, thank god it was Sunday, and Tyler was in California, while you stayed in Ohio. That means Tyler must have gotten done with a show, as it was about twelve there.

"Hey Ty." You yawn a bit, and Tyler looks a bit sad, so you put on a very real smile. You weren't mad at him, you wish you were with him, you just couldn't adjust to his schedule. "How was the show?" You ask cheerily.

He brightens as he answers "California is amazing, someone gave a car radio!" He laughed, holding up an actual stereo.

"Oh my gosh!" You laugh back.

" Is that Y/N?" A voice in the background asks.

"Yes!" You answer. After a moment, you see a flash of red, sweaty hair as Josh puts his head upside down in front of the screen. You laugh with the two boys as Josh pulls back and waves goodnight before going to bed.

"Ty, I'm really sorry, but we should both probably sleep."

"I wish you were here, it's hard sleeping without you next to me." He pouts.

"Same, I want you to be here too, but your fans need you too." You say with a half smile of sympathy.

"Well...goodnight Y/N." he sighs. You wave and Tyler waves back before you end the call.

You go to bed tossing and turning, feeling bad for leaving so early. You can't sleep at all, feeling lonely and guilty. You get up, searching where they were headed next, they were heading to Boise Idaho. You immediately buy a plane ticket and search the web for their concert tickets, sadly, there was only one, and it was a hundred dollar seat. You couldn't miss the chance to surprise Tyler, you bought it.

You slept well that night.

When you woke up, you knew Tyler would be there about a few hours after your plane landed, giving you time to get ready and drive to the concert.

You rented a car, doing the paper work over computer and sighed happily. You were about to see your boyfriend for the first time in months!

When your plane lands, your so excited, you had on one of Tyler's shirts, along with a red beanie and some black jeans and shoes. You make your way to the rental station where you get your rental and get directions to the concert.

It's twenty minutes till they let people start pouring in, you blend in well to everyone there, everyone was exchanging stories about how twenty one pilots, and few of them you overheard only made you more proud and happy for Tyler. The gates start to open and everyone shouts in excitement as we file in to the venue.

"What's up Idaho?" Tyler jumps on to the stage and your heart leaps. Screams erupt from the hearty silence and Josh trots to his drums, putting his SnapBack on backwards.

Tyler sings Fairly Local, Stressed Out, Ride, Lane Boy, and he ends it with the one and only, Trees.

"In, the, trees." He hits the high noted part of the song perfectly, he turns as if leaving the stage before sprinting at the crowd and leaping forward. (Smol Bean thinks he can fly.) Hands catch him immediately, letting him crowd surf, when he made his way to you, you put your hand on his cheek and tip toe up and kiss his nose, he opens his eyes wide when he realized your there, he lets the crowd take him back to the stage before he walks off the stage, and back into the crowd. He pushed through, letting people touch him and thrust markers in his face, though he continues to walk towards you.

When your face to face, you laugh and say "Surprise?"

He burst out laughing before grabbing you around the waist and swinging you around. The whole crowd starts singing 'Cant Help Falling In Love' as we look at each other. He holds out his hand to you, when you take it Tyler starts pulling you closer as you slow dance to the song.

When the song finishes, Tyler gets a microphone from a roadie and says, "Can we keep it going, maybe Y/N's favorite? Somebody to Love by Qyeen, can you do that?" Everyone is silent for a moment before they break out into song.

It may not be the best cover, but it was in sync, as were you and Tyler. You continued to dance till people had to leave, and Tyler and Josh had to sign people's merch or whatever they wanted signed, though Tyler processed to drag you with him where ever he went, as if scared of losing you.

After a day of sleeping on the road, you knew you had to stay, as all Tyler wanted to do, was sleep with his face in your hair and his arms wrapped around you.