Halloween

Would anyone want a 'Halloween Costumes (Kids Addition)!' Where the boys matched with their kids, or naw? I'll do it if anyone wants, not looking for a vote goal, just looking.

Also Message Me or Leave Comment for requests!

Tyler

"Tyler!" You call from the top of the stairs, you had already dressed into your costume, fully made up and everything. Tyler and you had decided to go as Secret Agents, mostly cause you wanted to see Tyler in a suit and Tyler wanted you to wear one of his suits.

You wore a black suit, your hair in a neat and tight bun, with aviators and an earpiece. Tyler wore the near same, although without the bun and he wore his own sunglasses. He smiled at you from the top of the stairs, him posing dramatically and making you laugh uncontrollably.

"First, let me take a selfie!" Tyler yelled and put his phone out and put up a peace sign and duck face, you flashing a crazy fighting pose from the bottom of the stairs.

Tyler laughed when he took the photo and finally came downstairs, he had to ties in hand, one for you, and the other for him.

You made yours into a bow tie, while Tyler using the modern style. You were still having trouble with yours as he easily did his. You ended up with a giant knot while Tyler got the perfect tie.

You ended up asking Tyler for help, and you got your bow tie fixed, and you asked Tyler, "Do you wanna trick or treat, or hand out candy?" Though you knew the answer clearly.

"Trick or treat!" He yelled throwing up his fists.

Josh (BOTH OF YOU ARE IN A BAND BTW)

"Y/N!" Josh whined, he itched at the neck of his shirt, you two had decided to switch it up, changing styles, though you said you two didn't want to go out, you knew Tyler would most likely get Josh and you to go with him and his girlfriend after the show.

Josh had on a red tank top with a black logo for your band (use your imagination) with no hat to cover his red hair and black baggy pants. "It was either that or the button down and you hate those!" You say smiling at how ridiculous he looked in your style of clothes. You wore one of his shirts, a black beanie, and red makeup under your eyes, both of you had switched your usual attire for when you played in your bands on stage. You figured since you would be playing the day of Halloween and you were opening for Josh's band, you could switch your styles.

You could here the manager calling you about you'll be on in five. You say to Josh "I could were this more often, I smell like you." You say with a laugh.

"Hey, if we really changed, you would have no shirt on." He said sarcastically, you shoved him a tiny bit but you both laughed. You grabbed your guitar, kissing him on the cheek, and heading to open up the show.