Chapter 4

The next day, Kazu was immediately confronted by the host club. and she hadn't even past the front gate yet. Well, she couldn't, they were blocking it, she saw kids behind them staring at the club, confused. Some girls were looking at the with admiration.

"I don't appreciate you running out on us like that!" Blondie scolded.

"Why?" Kazu asked, her voice was emotionless. "It's never like I joined your stupid club." She looked away, "I don't enjoy playing girls hearts."

Blondie looked at Kazu, he seemed to become suddenly gloomy. Kazu sighed, she was going to late for class if this keeps up. The twins were suddenly behind her.

"You don't want to deny joining~" Deeper voice said. He may be in her class, but she never bothered to learn his name, along with his brother's.

"If you don't join, you'll be pestered by us~" Softer voice taunted.

"Fine. Do whatever you can. Pester me all you want." She said blandly. "I'm not going to join."

"That probably wasn't the best idea." They said together. They then looked over at Blondie. "So boss, are you gonna let us?"

Blondie nodded. "We will get this boy into our club!" He declared.

Dramatic much? Kazu thought.

"Tamaki-senpai... aren't you going a little overboard? I mean, if he doesn't want to join, then we shouldn't force him too." The brown haired boy said, Haruhi, as Kazu figured out. This boy was interesting to her, so, she listened for his name. It wasn't hard. Most of the girls in her class fawned over him. It was easy to catch.

Kazu just sighed and walked past the group, finding a small space next to glasses boy to squeeze through. She felt him grab her arm lightly, but not so light as to let her go easily.

"Excuse me, I do have class. Don't you guys?" She looked back and fixed them all with an emotionless stare, "And I for one, hate being late."

Glasses boy smiled and let go of Kazu, who walked away and headed to her class.

Once in the classroom, she sat down in her desk, and watched as the twins entered. She followed them with her eyes. And listened as they both sat down behind her in their desks.

"Hey, Hikaru." Softer voice said.

"Yes Koaru?" Deeper voice, or Hikaru, said.

"What do you think Kazu looks like shirtless?" Koaru asked.

Kazu turned around, "if you even think of taking off any article of my clothing, you're both dead." She growled.

The two were taken aback by Kazu's threat. They sweat dropped and turned paler.

That will hopefully keep them off my back for a tiny bit. She thought. The lesson started, and Kazu kept herself tuned in on the twins, they were silent for the rest of the day.

As Kazu was walking out of the classroom, she felt two hands grab her own.

"Hey Kazu!" A Hikaru said.

"Lets go out!" Koaru continued.

"On a date!" The finished.

Kazu felt her cheeks flush a bit, then she went back to her usual face, and held her ground. "No."

The twins smiled, they obviously had seen the blush.

"Was that a blush there?" Hikaru taunted.

"Is Kazu Nikima," Koaru said.

"Gay?" They asked.

"It would explain why he doesn't want to join the host club." Hikaru said. "He has the hots for boys~"

Kazu felt her face grow hot. She muttered something.

"What was that?" Koaru asked.

"Fine. I'll join your stupid club. But no costumes that show my chest." She said, louder. Not only did she not want everyone to realize she was a girl, she also had horrible scares from the accident. She didn't want people asking questions about them.

The twins smiled. "That was easier than I though, don't you think so, Hiakru?" Koaru said.

"Much easier." Hikaru agreed.

"Well, let's go!" They said, pulling Kazu towards Music room three.

When they got to the Music room, they threw her in front of them.

"Well, boss, say hello to the newest host!" They said.

"Wonderful!" Tamaki said.

"I'm only joining on one condition." Kazu said, "No costumes that show to much skin."

Tamaki smiled, "Done!" He said. "You're a shy one, aren't you?"

Kazu didn't respond. "So what if I am." She said.

"I wonder if you're the shy type?" Tamaki asked.

"What do you mean by type?" Kazu asked.

"Oh, well let me explain. Each one of us here has a type." He pointed towards the twins, "the twins there are the Little devils." Cute blondie, "Honey Is the Boy-lolita type," Emotionless, "Mori here is the silent type." Glasses boy, "Kyoya is the cool type," Haruhi "Haruhi is the Natural type."

"What's your type?" Kazu asked.

"Glad you asked!" Tamaki exclaimed. "I'm the King here, the Princely type!"

Figures Kazu thought. Though throughout the whole exchange, she had kept her emotionless face.

"Now, we need to figure out your type, the shy type?"

"No."

"The mysterious type!"

"No. How about I choose one that fits myself." Kazu asked, knowing that they would never guess the right type.

"What do you propose?" Tamaki asked.

"Musical type." Kazu said, they all seemed taken aback, she heard two pairs of laughter behind her.

"Seriously?" Hikaru asked.

"You don't seem like the musical type." Koaru said.

Kazu sighed and walked towards the curtains on the far side of the room. She felt all their eyes on her, as she disappeared behind the curtain, seeing a grand white piano. She lifted the cover and started to play, she played a sad melody, the only she would play since after the accident, until Miss Tari helped her.

Once she was done. She got up and drew back the curtain, seeing the hosts in tears, even Kyoya's eyes were watering.

She smiled a bit. "I guess I'm the Musical type then?" She said.