Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Shelly, WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!” Scar screamed at me.

“I'M IN THE STUDY!” I screamed back to him. Scar came around the corner and spotted me.

“There you are smalls!” Scar said. Scar has called me smalls since we met, since I’m only 4 foot eleven.

“I'm almost finished with my flower!” I told him taking my goggles off.

“Well my little side kick has been working hard for me to take over THE WORLD!!!” he said laughing at his own joke knowing him I had to giggle at his humor.

“Yeah, and what will I get if we do?” I said smirking at him.

“Well,” he said twirling me around, “you shall be my queen!” He told me dipping me. We both laughed it was clear that we both liked each other, well more than like. I really hoped that it would work out with us. Scar would always be my best friend.

-------------------------------------------------

About two hours later I got up super quick and my desk chair flung out behind me.

“I DID IT SCAR IT'S ALL DONE!!!!” I screamed excitedly.

“Well what are we waiting, for LET'S TRY IT OUT!” He replied. I took the flower and gave him my notebook.

“Recite these words in amzel though.” I told him kindly.

“Okay let’s try it out.” He started to recite the words kindly. At first The flower disappeared I started to get worried but then it appeared, and it got bigger and bigger then disappeared altogether just as planned then it appeared to dissolve into Scar’s body. I saw my creation work, an exact copy of Scar I was really happy with my self but the only difference was a red bleeding cut on his left eye.

“I can't believe I got my own body!” The dark clone yelled at me. Then he walked over and put his arm around me. I shuddered, Scar looked as if he was about to kill him.

“WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!” Scar screamed. I just laughed and unwrapped the dark clones arm.

“Oh my god Scar calm down.” I said laughing at his open mouth staring at me to his clone.

“Wait where's he going to sleep tonight? How bout he bunk's with you.” I said with an evil grin. “I have to go out okay I’ll see you tonight at the castle at 6 for dinner, be there early.” I walked outside as Scar stared at me horridly.