Chapter 17

I woke up in my castle on my bed. I heard voices, but I kept my eyes shut.

“Ishi will she be okay?” asked Amie's voice.

“Yes she will be fine.” He replied.

“Scar would you stop pacing?” asked a very annoyed Claria.

“I shouldn't of left her it's all my fault. What if she doesn't make it.” Scar kept on saying worryingly. I heard a thud and I guess Claria must have snapped. I opened my eyes to see Scar lying on the ground and Po holding his fist. I guess it wasn't Claria that snapped.I was surprised that Po did he wasn't and angry person.

“Po?” asked Claria. She grabbed his other hand and he shook her off.

“What's going on?” She asked him try to get him to respond. He shoved her and she fell. Ds then walked into the room. He saw his brother and immediately lunged at Claria. I thought he was going after her, but he grabbed her hand helping her up and shoved her out of the room. He came back into the room and shoved a limp Scar into the hallway. Ishi ran out of the room fallowed by a shocked Amie. Ds closed the door as I closed my eyes hoping that no one knew I was awake.

“Po calm yourself down.” Ds told his younger brother.

“You know I can't Ds, so I don't see why you try.” Po replied. I heard a bang and a yelp of surprise. I opened my eyes to see Po had thrown Ds to the wall and put a force-field around him so he couldn't move. Ds saw my sword and tried to reach for it, but it was to far away. Po looked at his brother. Sat down on the floor and started to cry.

“Po it wasn't your fault.” Ds said.

“WELL IF IT WASN'T ME WHO KILLED THEM!” screamed Po. Po took off Ds's force-field and Ds walked over to him and knelled down. I then realized they where talking about their parents. I only met their parents once and they where nice, but I felt like someone was watching me when I talked with them.

“Po you didn't kill them.” Ds told him quietly. I watched as he ran over to grab my sword that had been there, but I had hid it under my pillow. I closed my eyes and heard foot steps come over to me. I could feel his breath on my ear.

“Shelly give it to me.” He told me. I didn't move. I felt a hand on my bed and then it went under my pillow to the sword. I knew he was the only one besides me who could use the sword because our swords where connected to each others. Ds had made the swords for us when we where in second school.

“Don't you dare kill him Ds.” I said opening my eyes for Ds to see that I meant it. He looked away from me and made his way over to his brother with my sword.

“THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!” Po screamed still bawling. I sat up in my bed knowing Po wouldn't look at me. I watched Ds give the sword to Po.

“Why do you want me to have this. So I can kill you too?” He asked Ds holding the sword near his chest.

“This is the sword that killed them Po. The only people that have this sword or can use it are Shelly, me and two other people.”

“Who are the other two?” Po asked looking at Ds. I didn't care if Po looked at me.

“I only know one, which is my mother.” I told Po getting out of my bed.

“The other one is, Claria.” Ds told him with a sad look on his face.

“No she wouldn't it can't be.” Po said looking shocked.

“You are correct it wasn't her,” Ds told his shocked brother. “but it was Claria in some ways. It was someone from the dark side, but they switched bodies with her. It was the same person who killed Claria's parents and the same one who took Shelly's dad hostage.” Ds told Po.

“Wait how do you know this?” Po asked his older brother.

“Let's just say that's where I was for that last two years.” Said Ds. I looked at him shocked and he backed up.

“You said that was for work!” I yelled at him feeling a lot of pain.

“Shelly i'm sorry I had to find out though. Po has been doing this ever sense their death I just had to find out.” He began.

“You could have told me. I would have helped you. Why didn't you tell me. You didn't even tell your own brother. Goodbye Ds.” I said walking to the door. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“I wanted to keep you safe Shelly I couldn't ba-” I slammed the door in his face and ran into my parents' old room. I laid down on their bet and let the tears come. He had lied to me. He even lied to his brother. He could have told me. How did he know my dad was taken hostage. No one every spoke about him and I didn't even know that. Mom said that he died. They had all lied to me. My mother. Ds. Even Ishi probably. Why though. Why does this always happen to me? I just want my old life back. Ds is dead to me. He used to be there for me, but know he's gone.