Chapter 11

“Well first we need to set up everything. Claria how much time do we have left?” I asked hopefully.

“Two minutes we better hurry up.” She told us cringing a little.

“Ok here's the plan. Claria I want you to lead the army into battle who knows how many people we could be facing. Po you go with Claria. Ishi, Rowan, and Riley you two STAY HERE, we will send you monitors when we have the time. Okay?”

“Yes Shelly.”

“Ds you can come with me and Fellenine I want you to lead a healing station for bad wounds.”

“Ok!” They replied.

“Ok Riley I have bracelets for all of us we each need a horse and Amie will meet us there I called her up and she will be coming with Ds and I.” I tossed everybody a bracelet and we all took a horse charm from Riley.

“Lets all get going then.”

-------------------------------------------------

We all crept quickly and quietly into the meadow where I saw the clone and Scar in the center. I gasped with shock as I saw the evil clone hold a sword to Scar's neck. I took a step forward and the clone turned to face me.

“Well well well, if it isn't the little smarty pants.” he said with an evil grin.

“What do you want!” I shouted back angrily.

“All I want is three things,” He pointed at Ds. “I want you dead so she will be mine.” He said pointing at me.

“And want to rule this world and have the most power in this world and also I want her powers!” He said laughing a maniacal laugh well pointing at Claria. Immediately Po stepped in front of her.

“Oh wow have your little boyfriend guard you for safety. Trust me I can easily kill you all with my army.” He said evilly. A moment later I saw an army of about one thousand men and women pop out of the ground behind him.

“Well we also have an army!” Yelled Claria. Our army came out of the bushes.

“Oh yeah your puny army. We can take them over in a minute.” He sneered.

“ATTACK THEM FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF DARKNESS WE SHALL OVER TAKE THEM!” Screamed the clone.

“GO WE CAN DESTROY THE DARK WITH OUR LIGHT!” Screamed Claria. We all throw our horse charms to the ground and they all turned into Riley's horses and we took off on them. I started off with Ds close behind.

“We have to find Amie!” I shouted above the roar of the clashing swords.

“She was right over there!” He shouted back. I then saw Amie slice through a dark warrior.

“AMIE!” I screamed at her. The brown haired girl with brown hair and blonde highlights turned around and looked me right in the eye.

“ONE SECOND!” she screamed at me and telaported a horse to her and jumped on and ran towards Ds and I.

“What are we going to do?” She yelled.

“We need to find Scar!” I told her.

“Ok! I have a taste for adventure you know!” She said grinning well staring at Ds.

“Amie once again he's my b-” God dang it. Ds just grinned.

“Well what where you going to say?” He asked playfully. I galloped away.

“Come on we have to find Scar.” I said with and smirk.

“Coming!” They said. I hoped that S and Claria where doing well. We galloped around for a while.

“See him yet?” I asked. They both shook their heads.

“SHELLY DUCK!” Ds screamed. I did as I was told and saw a sword whizzing past my head. Ds jumped off his horse and disappear into the crowd.

“DS WHERE ARE YOU!” I galloped around on my horse frantically trying to find him. I then realized Amie was also gone.

“Oh god!” I decided I had to find someone in our group. I retreated back into the woods and turned my horse into a charm. I then scaled the closest tree and sat on a branch. I then got Ishi to enter my mind.

“ISHI!” I looked around but I couldn't find him anywhere. I quickly telaported to the spot he was. I screamed as I heard the screams of Riley and saw her running from an intruder.

“RILEY!” I scream pulling out my sword that Ds had made me. I quickly ran over to her but then somebody pushed past me and I was shocked as I saw Rowan take a bow and arrow and puncture the intruder in the back causing him to fall to the ground dead.

“Shelly go and find Ds i'll take care of them.” She shouted at me.

“Thanks!” I said throwing the charm onto the ground and having my horse pop out of nowhere. I quickly jumped on and rode into the battle. I still hadn't found Ishi. I was starting to get worried that someone might have caught him, but then crossed out that situation. I had to find Scar either on my own or with Ds and Amie. I galloped over to the end of the clearing having knifes wiz past my head.

“DS? AMIE? CLARIA? PO?” I screamed as I ran over to the edge of the battle. I felt a sharp jab in my side and pulled out a small knife.

“Ow.” I said swearing under my breath. I quickly galloped to the side of the battle so I would be out of harms way. I grabbed bandage and wrapped it around my side covering the blood that started to flow slowly.

“Well hello there.” said a voice behind me. I grabbed my sword but he pinned me to the ground. His sword found its way to my neck as I struggled to get out of his grip.

“Stop struggling it will only make it worse.” He whispered in my ear. I still didn't know who pinned me but I had an idea.

“Ds?” I said gasping.