Chapter 20

I walked back into the castle and got all of my stuff ready. I put on a scarf and my favorite black jacket. I added some extra make-up and shoved some pills in my bag. I also grabbed my sword and grabbed my backpack. I grabbed a pen and wrote a little note for my friends.

Friends,

I have left don't come after me. I am going to kill him and I don't want anyone to fallow. I can do it all by myself.

Thanks,

Shellithia

I slipped the note into the kitchen door knowing they would find it there. I walked outside into the cold weather. I felt a snowflake fall onto my shoulder and I made sure that no more would fall on me. I put a water bubble around my head protecting me from the snowflakes. I walked into the clearing and took one of the pills. I immediately disappeared. I quietly walked out of the woods and into the clearing and saw the menacing clone pacing. He had dark warriors surrounding him so I couldn't kill him right at the moment. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. I didn't see anyone, but I knew it had to be Scar because he was the only who could see me.

“Shelly?” Scar whispered to me. I nodded and turned around.

“I told you I could do this on my own Scar.” I told him walking up to the dark warriors. I used my powers to make a jet stream of water shoot me up so I could go after the evil clone. I then got jerked back onto the ground by Scar he had pinned me down and taken out his sword and held it to my neck.

“Shelly you need our help!” He yelled. A few of the dark warriors turned around. They quickly turned back around to hear their plan to defeat us. I used all of my strength an pushed Scar off. Scar flew up in the air and I made my way to the dark warriors my sword held high. I was about to slash open the back of a warrior when Scar took me down and then someone put a force-field bubble around me. I knew then that Scar wasn't alone. I used my powers to find Ds, Claria, and Po's auras. I then was out of my body and watched my evil side tack over. I knew this was my chance and watched as the dark me looked up and winked at me. I still had my sword on me and without any hesitation I fly over to the dark clone and lunged at him. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing. I flew back to the darker side of me who was having a conversation with Scar, but in our minds.

“I am going to kill him and you won't stop us!” The darker me shouted out loud. Then the pills wore off and I was me again, but now I was running for my life.