Chapter 14

We where heading into a bunch of shadow warriors and we meet my clone. He already had his sword out and we circled each other and then I teleported to the back of him. I swear I wouldn't of if I knew he was going after him.” He said.

“I saw the clone charge at Ds and he wasn't ready for him. And well,” He said pointing at Ds. “I managed to stab him in the leg once but then he left. I knew you could fix him so I came looking for you.” He told us. I nodded my head slowly taking everything in.

“We have to get him to Fellenine.” I said. Grabbing Ds's hand helping him stand up. I put his hand around my neck to help support him. A moment later Ishi was standing in front of us with Rowan, Fellenine, and Riley. They also had a stretcher ready. We quickly got Ds onto the stretcher and I quickly wrote a note to give to him when he woke up.

Ds,

I love you remember that!

Shelly

They finally took Ds back to my castle to fix him up. I hope that he will get better. I had to focus on the task in front of me. The war. We had to stop the clone. We had to kill him or he would kill us. Death. One of us was going to die. I can tell. One hero will not come out of fighting. They will die on the battle field fighting for whats right. It was starting to get dark. We need a place to stay. I figured that we should make an camp.

“We have to move!” I said to the small group of Claria, Po, Amie, Scar and I. We got out of the trap dungeon and went to the forest. We soon found a little spot to rest in the safety of the trees. We all laid down and I curled up next to Scar who put his arm around me keeping me warm and making me feel safe. Claria and Po slept while Amie grabbed a blanket out of her pack and climbed up a tree and tied her self making sure she wouldn't fall out.

“Amie will you keep watch first?” I asked her nicely.

“Sure.” she said.

“Wake me up in a hour ok?” I asked her knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways. Scar and I sat beneath a willow tree. I grabbed one of the invisibility pills and popped it in my mouth and slowly I began to fade away. I knew nobody, but Scar could see me making me feel like I didn't need to worry.

-------------------------------------------------

Scar poked me in the shoulder in the morning. I had forgotten to tell Amie that I took one of the pills. Then I realized we where all alone.

“Scar, where did they all go?” I asked him hoping no one was in trouble.

“They just went to get some breakfast.” He said reassuring me. I nodded and fell back asleep in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up about two hours later. Everyone was gone. I finally saw Ishi and knew I was still dreaming.

“ISHI!” I shouted running to him and giving him a hug.

“Ds is going to be okay.” He told me grinning. A moment later Ds came into my mind.

“DS!” I shouted running to him and jumping on him. He gave me a kiss on the check.

“I can't come back for two days. Right doctor Ishi?” He asked my baby brother. Ishi nodded happily. I finally let go of Ds.

“I have to go.” I told them with a sad look on my face.

“I will see you two in two days!” I said transporting back into the real world.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my dream and stood up. It must be about noon.

“Good morning!” Scar said cheerfully. He gave me a quick kiss on the check and grabbed my hand and we ran off to find the others.

“Where are we going?” I asked Scar as he dragged me into the forest.

“We are going to get breakfast!” He shouted happily. He dragged me into a little tent. The tent was like a house when we went inside. Claria was sitting at the table while Po Po was flipping pancakes.

“WOW!” I yelled running to the table. I immediately grabbed a plate and brought it up to Po Po.

“Madam?” He said and I curtsied and we both laughed. He flipped one of the pancakes onto my plate and I ran back over and sat next to Claria. Po flipped all of the pancakes onto a plate and tossed it like a frisbee onto the table. Claria and I cheered and Po took of his apron and chefs hat and sat down next to Claria and kissed her on the check.

“Where did you learn to cook?” I asked Po digging into the pancakes. They tasted like heaven.

“Well I think it is a gift?” He said flipping his hair. Claria giggled and I rolled my eyes at him. Scar sat down and put his arm around me. This time I knew it was the real Scar because he made me sign a note saying that he could put his arm around me and hold my hand anytime. Yes he made me sign it. It was weird but I guess it would come in handy?

“Well you are very cheerful today.” I said staring at Scar.

“I know it's just that we finally have time together!” He said.

“WAIT ONE MINUTE,” I screamed. “Where's the girly girl?” I said glaring at Claria.

“Uh.....” She said looking at Po for help.

“She left she said she wanted to be with Ds for his finally moments and she sprinted off and we haven't seen her since.” Po explained. Claria nodded and I jumped out of my seat.

“WHAT!” I yelled again. Ds is dying? Ishi told me he was okay. Even Ds said he was ok. Claria lunged at me pinning me to the ground.

“Say goodbye SISTER!”