Chapter 19

I went back inside the castle. I walked into the kitchen to see Scar sitting in a chair with Claria, Po, Ishi, Fellenine, Amie and Ds. I turn around to walk out of the room, but I am locked in.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked trying to take one of my bobby pins out of my hair. I made it look like I was scratching my head, so they didn't notice. I quickly grabbed one.

“I want to say i'm sorry Shelly, I wanted you to come with me, but I didn't know you didn't what happened to your dad.” Ds told me trying to make me forgive him. I put the bobby pin in the door and I heard the lock click.

“You won't be forgiven Ds i'm sorry.” I said simply before running out the door. Ds ran after me, but Amie grabbed his hand. I felt a jab in my heart, but I quickly got over it. So what if he and Amie where a thing he's not mine anymore and I wish I hadn't kissed him on that day that was a big mistake of mine. I should have picked Scar the first time I saw him and then maybe my mom would have stayed with us and maybe Riley wouldn't of tried to kill me for power. Maybe everything would have been normal if we where just friends or not even friends. I run into my room and put on a scarf and jacket. I run outside to see a nice layer of snow on the ground. I quickly run up to the river and sit on the bench where my dad told me he was leaving. I was only twelve and it was a nice summer day.

I take my hand monitor out of my pocket and hold it to my ear. It was the only thing I had to remember my dad. He had left a recorded message everyday I went to school for me.

“Have a great day today Shelly, I love you.” The first voice message said to me. I started to cry. The other thing I had to remember my dad was Ishi. He was like my dad, but miniature. Ishi didn't really know my dad since he was only two years old when he died. I didn't miss my mother that much. She's not dead she just comes home every other night and hates us all. I feel bad for her. Dad and mom where divorced, but they didn't hate each other they just weren’t in love anymore. I felt bad for them. I went to live with my dad for the rest of that year along with my two sisters. Ishi went with my mom because he was still a baby at the time. A year went by and my mom dropped Ishi of at my dads house and left him there. I didn't talk to my mom until my dad died. I was fourteen. I woke up the next day to hear Fellenine screaming and I walk into my dads room to see blood splattered on the floor. I immediately called Claria and asked if we could stay the night at her castle. She let us stay until my mom found out which was only last year. We had lived with Claria for a long time. We then went into high school and when we met Scar and Amie we then Scar and I and we became bestie's. Ds had just left and Scar and I didn't have a place to stay and my mom was getting very depressed, so we figured to just build our own castle. It took us only a few months, but it worked out great. I always wondered what would have happened if Scar and I hadn't met. Would we have been better off without him or would the whole world change? I shouldn't be thinking about this now there is one thing I have to do.

“I must defeat the clone.”