Chapter 21

I run as fast as I can. I run all the way to my old first school, but they still chase me. I know what I have to do. I swore to my parents that I wouldn't do this because I knew everyone would think I was a freak. I threw my lab coat off and flapped my black wings. I was an ok flier, but not the best. I flew up to the clouds and landed on one. They where soft and comfy. I wish I could stay up here forever, but I knew my friends would be on my since they saw my wings.

“FRIENDS DON'T KEEP SECRETS SHELLITHIA!” I heard Claria scream from below.

“WELL FRIENDS ARE ONLY FRIENDS IF ONE LIKES THE OTHER!” I shouted back.

I Flew down to see Claria look in shock as the dark warriors chased her.

“WELL THE WE AREN'T FRIENDS THEN ARE WE!” She shouted holding back tears.

“WHEN HAVE WE EVER BEEN!” I screamed trying to hold back my own tears. I flew back down with my sword in hand. I saw Amie kill a few dark warriors, but they then had all my old friends surrounded besides one. Scar was gone. I then got angry. He left my friends. OLD friends for slaughter.

“You are also leaving them Shelly why don't you do something?” My mind asked me. Before I knew it everyone was gone and I was left with nothing. I fly down to the ground to see footprints coming towards me and could tell they where my own.

“We don't need them we are fine all on our own.” I said to myself.

“I guess your right?” I said flying with my wings up to sit on a cloud.

“Of course i'm right after all I am you.” the other side of me replied flying to my level.

“I say we forget about Claria and everyone else and take the matters into our own plans.”

“Okay. I guess so, but they can't see you can they?”

“All they see is you. Also, I want you to know that someone might be not who they say they are.” She told me. I looked at her directly in the eyes.

“WHO!?” I shouted.

“I'm not sure yet, but I can feel it inside like when we had kissed Ds.”

“I believe you me. I want you to go find out where my “friends” are though.” I said with an evil grin.