Chapter 8

When I was younger, the other children always bullied me for being smarter than everyone else. They all knew that I was a Mad Scientist, people who were reasonable enough went to me for help on the subjects. One day I was transferred to a new school, it was more fancy and proper than most schools around. I walked into the classroom 2-13, I was late. My female teacher named, Mrs. Heartlift smiled warmly and introduced me to the class.

Kids, meet our new student, Shelly Sothindeio!”

All the kids stared at me like I was from a different planet. But one certain boy stood out from the others, black and red hair, red eyes, and looked as if he was about to puke.

Note to self, stay away from him,” I thought.

Shelly, your desk is right over there,” Mrs. Hearlift said pointing to a desk between the odd boy and a shy looking boy that looked related to the other. I sat down cautiously and looked at the shy looking boy who had his eyes closed. He had blonde hair with black tips. I tilted my head slightly as the boy opened his eyes, I nearly fell off my chair when he made eye-contact with me.

Just another one,” he said quietly.

What do you mean?” I asked, still shaking slightly.

You poor thing having to sit next to my psychotic brother,” the red-eyed boys said,

I’m just wondering about his black eyes.”

The red-eyed boy chuckled, “death.”

My heartbeat picked up as the black-eyed Blondie snickered slightly. Suddenly horns blew loudly outside of the classroom. In walked a brown haired girl with blonde highlights, and eyes as green as evergreen. The black-eyed boys’ brother moaned.

Seriously?! The princess is attending this school?!” He yelled.

The princess perked up slightly, “disappointed that I’ll be here?” He voice was pure royalty.

The boy lowered his head slowly as the princess walked over to him. She slammed her hand on his desk loudly.

Your name?” She asked.

D-D-Ds?” He managed to say.

Are you unsure of your name?”

No! Of course not!”

Good, now no complaining.”

The princess sat down next to the black-eyed boy. He looked at her briefly before looking away immediately.

What?” The princess asked a tad confused.

Um, nothing,” the boy responded shifting his eyes.

Well, well, well,” Ds started out of the blue, “it looks like some-“ The black-eyes boy sprung into the air and tackled his brother. Mrs. Heartlift covered her mouth in surprise. The princess face-palmed as the black-eyed boy strangled the other.

BOYS!” Mrs. Heartlift shouted. The two boys stopped, “ALL FOUR OF YOU OUTSIDE NOW!”

We were escorted outside and locked out. Ds folded his arms and glared at his brother. The princess looked as if she was panicking, she paced back and forth.

I finally asked, “you okay?”

NO!” She yelled, “IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I’M ALREADY IN TROUBLE!”