Chapter 5

We all walked out of the castle with me in the lead. I know where Claria would be hidden because Scar and I go to the dungeon all the time for experiments. Yet the place had bobby traps everywhere. Scar and I went in first.

“There are booby-traps everywhere in here so fallow my lead and go quickly!” I told them. If I took a wrong step I know I would fall to my doom. I took one step right then the other left and the door opened. The panels would be off for ten seconds.

“NOW!” I yelled at them and they ran to the door. Everyone made it across safely and I had to move on to the next step. First I had to duck for five seconds then jump on to a platform so that arrows wouldn't punchier my feet. I looked back at my friends. Scar went first and then it was Fellenine's turn she ducked then jumped but missed the first bar! I watched in horror as she slid down the bar but Scar grabbed her hand just in time. Po went afterwards and Scar's sister. We had all made it.

“I heard a scream from one of the cells but I could tell it wasn't Claria's that was the trick and Po fell for it. He jumped off but Scar's sister looked at me I nodded and she grabbed his hand just as a pit of lava opened beneath him. He looked at Scar.

“It's not he Po it’s a voice recording.” Scar told him looking sad for him. The lava finally evaporated and I jumped onto a platform.

“Are you guys ok?” I asked worryingly.

“Yea, what about you?” Scar asked me.

“Yea I'm alright my eye hurts a little though.” I said looking at Po. Right then my monitor buzzed. I took it out, it was a message from Ds. It was a text. I haven't ever got a text on it I didn't know you could!

“It's Ds he says to go and grab the pills OH GOD WE FORGOT THE PILLS!” I said worryingly. Scar's hand touched my shoulder.

“It's alright Shelly I’ll go get them I know my way around here.” Scar told me trying to remain calm.

“Ok just please be careful.” I told him kissing his check gently.

“I will don't worry keep going I will be back in a minute!” he said. Then teleported away. I was sad watching him go.

“Let's get a move on!” I said forcing a smile. We all walked down the corridor. I saw one of the five booby-traps that I knew where in here and held me arm out singling everyone to stop. I didn't remember this trap as much as the others but I knew that if I got it wrong we would all fall into oblivion. I picked up a pebble and throw it on to the ground in front of us. I watched to see if anything happened. Nothing. I jumped on to the stone where the pebble was and it held out.

“Throw pebbles to see if it will hold you.” I shouted back to my friends. I saw Amie throw a pebble and watched the pebble disappear. Amie let out a little squeak and throw a pebble and that one held out.

“I need a pebble!” I shouted at my friends. I caught one of the pebbles and looked at the floor then I realized that the floor was a pattern. It was a life cycle of a scientist. I saw it then.

“Guys it's a pattern. Step on the one where a baby is. Then jump to one with a child with a potion. Continue the pattern then keep going!” I told them gladly. We all made it across safely.

“How did you figure it out?” Amie asked me.

“Let's just say from a friend.” I said smiling.

“Come on guys we have to find Claria.” Po said trying to be patient.

“Where going. Fallow me everyone there are no more bobby traps I think besides the one to enter a cell and that one is easy to figure out its basically the cell number on a square pad.” I told them. I took my glasses out of my pocket and turned them on. I used my monitor to make them change the cameras point of view. I then saw the cell number on the door.

658.

“Its 658 that's only 2 doors away!” I told them smiling. A second later Scar appeared next to us.

“I got the pills!” He said handing them to me happily. I put them in my back pack and told him our plan.

“Ok so first we go in the cell and turn invisible and see if we can get Claria out of there. Then if we get her out we can get all the info. After we will try and defeat the evil you.” I said pointing at Scar.

“Ok let’s get going.” He said walking forward. I walked beside him and found the cell. I took some armor and put it on under my lab coat the good thing about the armor was that it was invisible. We all put on chest plates and helmets. I clenched my fist tight and then I typed in the code to open the door, I heard a laughing coming from the coroner of the room it was the dark Scar holding his sword to Claria's neck. We all turned invisible. Thank god clone didn't see us. We watched as Claria gasped for breath well the clone spoke gently.

“Claria where are you friends now they deserted you I just want to know where they are so I can get revenge on them for you.” He said trying to make her join them. To that she spit on his face.

“You will never get hold of Shelly or anyone of my friends!” She yelled at him.

“Oh but I already have,” He snapped his fingers and the door closed behind us locking us in and tying us up in chairs. “You see I knew if I got one of you the others would have to come and rescue you Claria.” He said grinning madly. He clapped his hands twice and our invisibility came off. He shoved Claria to the ground and tied her up.

“Well, well, well, it was so nice of all of you to show up for the slaughtering.” He told us evilly. I looked at him once and threw a ball of water in his eyes so he couldn't see us. I quickly untied myself and grabbed my sword and held it up to the clones’ throat pinning him against the wall.

“What are you going to do now?” I asked him. I should have known better he teleported behind me grabbed my sword and pinned me to the wall and throw me to the ground like he did with Claria. He kicked me in the back which made me stop moving. Scar started to struggle.

“Oh you poor thing.” The clone teased him. Claria scooted her chair over to me and handed me a knife in her hand. I cut her ropes off but left them hanging there so the clone would think she was still tied up. She winked at me then put her chair in its original position. I tried to get up but the pain was too great to even move. The clone grabbed my hand and put me in a chair and tied me up.

“You will stay here but she will come with me.” he said pointing at Claria.

“WHAT!” Po scream at the clone.

“You heard me correct goodbye!” said the clone. He grabbed the chair with Claria and he teleported away.

“I TOLD YOU THAT STINCKEN FLOWER WOULD BE A DESASTER SHELLY!” Po screamed at me angrily. I was ‘till on the ground but I had Claria's knife. I slide it over to Scar and he cut himself free.

“I FOUND HER!!!!” Scar's sister said whisper screaming.

“Where is she?” we all asked hopefully.

“She is at her castle?” She said opening her eyes.

“SHE IS!!!” we all yelled then quickly listen to make sure nobody heard us.

“We can teleport out of here fallow me.” I told them. I waved my hand and I immediately felt the swirling around m and then nothing. I got off the ground and we were in Claria's yard. I heard screaming from her room and barged in the door. I knew that scream and I couldn't ignore it. It was to painful. I have heard that scream only once before it was when my parents started to fight and my dad left. It was a boy scream. It was my little brother.