Chapter 9

“So, Claria when did you fall head over heels for the Po Po?” I asked laughing.

“Well that first day of high school I think I knew that we would be friends but I just wanted more then that.” She said sadly.

“Well ask him out.”

“I can't though.”

“Why not?”

“What if he doesn't feel that way?”

“Tell me your kidding. THAT BOY HAS LIKED SINCE FIFTH GRADE!” I screamed at her still laughing.

“FINE,” She looked at me happily. “we still have to find out who sent that note though. I say it was Amie she has always liked Ds but Scar is her cousin so I say somebody's after Ds.”

“It's not Amie trust me she actually found someone and she told me about him. His name is Alex or as I say ALEEXXXX.” I said laughing.

“I still don't trust that girl.” She told me evilly.

“Well to bad she's a friend,” I told her. “wanna spy on the boys?” I asked grinning.

“You know me so well Shelly.” She said pretending to wipe tears out of her eyes. I pulled out my monitor and turned it on.

“Room 7.” I told it. It clicked onto the camera and put on the voice processor. I then quickly turned it on mute and attached the monitor to the t.v so we could watch on a bigger screen. Once the monitor connected I could see an eye on the monitor. I screamed.

“They are watching us.” I turned the it off mute.

“WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON US AND FOR HOW LONG!” I screamed at them. They quickly shut it off. I put on my lab coat and marched down the hall and banged on their door. Claria fallowed.

“I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IN THERE SO COME OUT AND TELL US WHY YOU WHERE SPYING ON US!” I screamed at the door. Their heads popped out one by one. First Po, then Ds and finally Scar.

“Uh...” said Ds looking shy for the first time.

“Oh FYI Claria, yes.” said Po stepping out. Claria ran up to him and hugged him.

“Aw.” I said staring at the two lovebirds. Claria stared at Po and looked into his black eyes.

“Ok let's get a move on here.” Scar said taking my hand. I felt a jolt like I wanted him to let go and back off but I couldn't. It would hurt him. I looked at Ds and he shuddered. I guess they didn't hear that I only liked Scar as a friend. That was a relief. Scar would have gone ma-. I took out my sword and held it up to Scars' neck.

“I KNOW ITS YOU I'M NOT MAD!” I screamed at him. Everyone else backed up but I held my sword closer to his throat.

“Where is he?” I said tears starting to fall down my face.

“Well it look who finally noticed I wasn't dead.” He said transporting behind me and taking all of our powers away and pinning me to the wall. Ds punched him in the back of the head and then reached for his sword which wasn't there.

“Where is my sword?” He asked.

“In a place you will never find or even see since you can not go there.” The dark clone on the floor said laughing. Then he was gone.