Chapter 4

I heard screaming and punches but I was too weak to get up. Fellenine was the one screaming then I heard the words.

“PO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” she screamed at him. I opened my eyes to see Scar's sister sitting next to me yelling at Scar to stop. I grabbed her arm.

“It's ok. I'm alright.” I said trying to stand up. Scar rushed over to me and helped me up. He had a black and blue hand from punching Po. Po had a black eye and was sitting on my desk. He had also punched Scar but I didn't see where.

“You are putting her in danger Shelly.” Po told me looking like he was about to cry. I went over to the monitor and saw Ds's room pop up. Oh no. I thought. I had to answer though maybe he had some ideas. I turned around to face my friends.

“Should I answer?” asked them. They all looked at me and nodded slowly. I turned the monitor on and Ds's voice came out.

“Hey Shelly sorry I had to leave the first time.” he said sadly.

“That's ok we could really use your help know though.” I told him. “Claria is now captured by Scar's clone and I used the flash drive but know he's trying to kill her to find me!” I said really quickly.

“Wait, what happened to your eye!” He asked me. Even though I'm not supposed to I turned the camera on I had to see his black and red hair with his nice black eyes. I immediately regretted it. It wasn't the Ds, but it was I couldn't believe it he changed. I quickly turned the camera off again and started talking.

“Well someone got a little angry!” I said pointing at Po accusingly.

“Oh yeah sorry my brothers a real handful sometimes.” He said laughing. I turned around to see Po glaring at the monitor.

“It's alright though. We need a spy's advice though could you help us?” I asked hopefully.

“Well since the conditions you have to turn the camera on okay? But only this once.” My friends all looked at me and I turned it on.

“Can you see me?” he asked hopefully.

“You've really changed Ds really changed.” I said. Then I saw something I have never seen before in Scar's eyes. Jealousy. It only took a second for Scar to take my hand and stare at Ds hoping that he would be jealous that we are a couple. But Ds didn't even crack.

“It's ok Scar I wouldn't take your girl.” he said laughing at him. “So when did you two become a cou- “, I interrupted him

“We really need to save Claria but I’ll tell you later.” I told him smirking.

“Oh yeah Claria I can see that the Po Po misses her dearly right now.”

“COME ON DS WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME!” I yelled at him.

“Fine sorry Shell Bell. So here's what I came up with.” He turned around and 100 small pills out of a door. “These are invisibility pills just in case you can't disappear like in a dungeon or whatever. And I want you to take two of these in a time that matters most. Only when you absolutely need them think of something and you have it.” He told us putting all the pills in a box.

“Oh and everybody must take these once a day, the will help you that’s all I'm going to say ill teleport them to you in five minutes. Go outside and they will be waiting on the hammock. I have to go but I hope it goes well bye!” He said waving then the monitor shut off. I put Claria back up and was amazed at what I saw. There was two Claria’s there not one but two! They were talking quietly and one had the sword to the others throat!

I couldn't be sure which one was which but we had to find out I took the monitor placed it around my head put on my sunglasses that where connected to the monitor so I could see the Claria’s and stood up.

“Let’s get going!”