Chapter 12

“Is that really you?” I asked him.

“Shelly,” He said getting off. “I thought you where somebody else!” He said helping me up.

“I thought you had turned mad!” I said giving him a small hug. I quickly let go and looked at him shyly.

“Come on we have to go find Amie.” I told him blushing.

“Lets go then!” he said. I jumped on my horse and kicked her side. She immediately galloped, but slowly.

“I think there's something wrong with her I said jumping off. I looked around to see a wound on her foot. It must have been somebodies sword.

“Ds get something for her wound!” I instructed him. He gave me a cloth.

“How bad is it?” He asked. I wrapped up the wound and turned her back into a charm.

“Well I can't ride her. Do you mind if I go with you?” I said.

“Sure hop on.” He said grabbing my hand. He pulled me up and I hung on to him.

“Lets go!” He said kicking his horse.

-------------------------------------------------

We rode for a while until we found a ditch.

“There is something wrong here.” Ds declared. He put his goggles on and we sped into the ditch. We hadn't seen anyone on a while.

“THERE!” Ds yelled. He pointed at a hole in the ground.

“Ds? That's just a hole.” I pointed out.

“Oh really just a hole?” He said jumping down for the horse. He walked over to the hole and kicked it twice and to my amazement the patch of grass around the hole broke reveling a door.

“Well what are you waiting for?” He asked. I quickly turned the horse into a charm and he opened the door.

“Wait,” I said grabbing his arm. “ What if this is a trap. We can't go down there.” I told him worryingly. He grabbed my hand and held it. I quickly shook my hand not wanting his.

“I'm dating Scar Ds, i'm sorry, it's just you've been gone for two years. Somebody told me I should just move on.” I said feeling a tear slip down my check. He quickly brushed it away.

“I know Shelly. I just want you to know that I love you though. You can remember that right?” He asked smiling at me. I nodded and he gave me a small hug before going down into the hole. I climbed down after him. I was surprised to see Claria, Po, Amie, Fellenine and Riley all in cells. I let out a sharp gasp as I felt someone grab my hands from behind me and tie them behind my back. I was thrown into a cell. I looked around to see all my friends in the same room. I looked around my cell and was surprised to see Scar sitting there.

“I'm sorry.” I said trying to hold back my tears. Scar turned to me.

“I thought you would be different.” He said bluntly. He then turned away. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and knew it was my heart. I loved Scar. He was so many things to me. My best friend, my partner, and my boyfriend. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I sat down in the darkest conner of my cell and felt another sharp pain but it was in my head. I let out a scream. Scar immediately ran over. I felt like I was getting stabbed by a sword but there was no blood.

“Shelly what's wrong?” he asked taking my hand. I felt another pain in my shoulder and gasped for breath. It hurt so much. I let out another painful scream. Claria and Po looked at each other worryingly and Ds started banging on his cell.

“Shelly it's ok. Your going to be ok.” He said softly. All of a sudden the pains stopped. I didn't know what had happened. I felt Scar's hand on my and looked him in the eye.

“What's going on?” I asked him. I looked into Claria and Po's cell to see Claria fall to the ground. I immediately shot up and started screaming.

“CLARIA!” I yelled at the top of my lungs I then realized what was happening. There are dark spirits in here. They where going for us knowing it would start to get everybody worried.

“SPIRITS!” I screamed pointing up to the ceiling. I took a bottle of magic out of my backpack and throw it onto the ceiling. Immediately five spirits appeared and sped towards the ceiling. I got out my sword and amid for the ceiling. I split the spirits in half and they faded away.

“CLONE!” I screamed evilly. I watched a shadow appear in a corridor. The clone stepped out laughing. I glared at him and he walked into view. I threw a knife at him but he laughed as it bounced off the cell wall and came back at me. I ducked quickly as it came at me. Dang it. I looked at Ds and he looked back at me and mouthed “Distract him”. I blinked twice telling him ok.

“Why are you doing this to us?” I asked him evilly.

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN!” he screamed at me. I was shocked.

“Well that wasn't very nice to say.” I said trying to get onto his nerves.

“TO BAD I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!” He yelled.

“I thought you liked me.” I said grinning.

“I don't want a boyfriend who yells and isn't nice.” I said knowingly.

“Well I don't want a girlfriend who's moody and can't remember anything.” He replied mimicking my tone in and walking over to Amie's cell.

“Ugh it's you.” He said.

“I take that as a threat!” She yelled back putting her hands on her hips.

“Oh and here's the one who should have moved on by know because SHELLY'S MINE!”

“I CALLED DIBS FIRST!” Ds yelled back.

“I DIDNT THINK WE COULD CALL DIBS!” Ds dropped something to the ground and slid it on the floor. I thought it would hit the force field and stop but it kept on going into my cell I smiled and bent down to pick it up. I looked at it and put it on the lock. I picked up my sword and twisted the contraption. The door to the cell opened and I held it closed to make sure that nobody knew. I watched as Ds and the Clone screamed at each other. I walked up to Scar cautiously.

“The door's open.” I whispered into his ear. He nodded and pulled out his sword.

“I have your back.” He whispered. We both walked to the door and quietly crept out the door. Scar went in front of me. Scar held up his sword and the Clone turned around and the swords met.

“Get the others out!” He yelled. I nodded and helped everyone else out.

“Scar come on let's go!” I yelled when we where all free. Scar and the clone where still fighting.

“Go i'll hold him off. Run Shelly run.” He yelled at me.

“I'M NOT LEAVING YOU SCAR NOT AGAIN!” I told him tears streaming down my face.

“SHELLY PLEASE LEAVE THEY ARE COMING!” I saw dark warriors run from a corridor. They would be upon us soon. They where screaming there battle cry.

“SCAR PLEASE JUST LET GO!” Scar shoved the Clone to the wall making him hit his head. I felt someone start pulling on my hand. I looked to see Ds.

“Run Shelly we will be ok.” He said softly. He then let go and ran into the crowd.

“DS NOO PLEASE DON'T!” I tried to shout above the roar of the on coming warriors. This is it I can't take it anymore. I grabbed my sword and ran into the crowd.