Chapter 23

I woke up and my new boyfriend was at my side holding my hand in his.

“Don't try to speak trust me you lost your voice so don't even try it.” He told me in a caring voice. I looked up into his caring red eyes as they came closer and closer to mine. I then felt his lips on mine. I have waited for this moment since I changed. I knew once I put my ring on. I am finally on the dark side. No need to change. Just to be happy in my new life. There was one thing still on my mind though. Po he knew about this he knew I was a liar and my old friends would find out soon enough. I broke away from my Scar and asked him in a scared voice.

“What happened to me?” He then pulled over a chair and sat down so I could stretch my legs.

“Well, I heard you scream a I knew that something was wrong, but when I tried to get in that door was locked. It was a metal door, but I finally broke it. You where almost dead when I came in. I knocked Po out and brought you hear. They said if I hadn't brought you sooner then you would be gone, but I would never let that happen.” He told me.

“What are you going to do to Po?” I asked slightly worried for my old friend even though he tried to kill me.

“Well I say take what he loves most and destroy it if you like you can do the honors..” He asked me. He wanted me to kill Claria and Ds. I couldn't though. He handed me my sword and I tried to stand up, but the needle was still in my arm. I ripped it out and there was a extreme pain in my arm.

“AHHH!” I screamed as the needle came out. I felt dizzy then blacked out once again.