Chapter 6

“ISHI!” I screamed but Scar pulled me back and covered my mouth. I glared at him and ran up to where I heard the cries.

“ISHI WHERE ARE YOU!” I yelled panicking. I looked and Scar was right behind me and grabbed me pulling me back.

“I have to find him.” I told Scar glaring, but it was to late I had fallen for his trap as soon as opened the door he grabbed me. At least Ishi was ok and not hurt. He grabbed me and punched me in the stomach I feel to the ground with a thump.

-------------------------------------------------

I saw Ishi and ran towards him at top speed.

“Ishi are you ok?” I said hugging him tightly. He struggled and I let go.

“Yea i'm ok but you aren’t remember the pills Ds got you?” He asked me pointing to my backpack on the ground.

“Yea, why?” I asked him.

“Well you see these pills actually will save and heal you from anything and the others aren't just invisibility they have the power to bring someone back to life.” He said sadly.

“Wait am I dead?” I asked scared out of my mind.

“NO you are not dead but I will always be able to visit you.” He told me. “You will never be alone. You have to go you will wake up soon remember THE PILLS!” He yelled at me then disappeared.

“SHELLY!” I heard the scream of a familiar voice. The voice belonged to my sister. I looked at her as all the others looked at me and the clone with his sword to my neck.

“Let her go now.” Scar told his clone evilly. The clone looked at me and then at Scar.

“Why should I?” He said evilly grinning at Scar.

“Well if you don't then I will kill you myself!” Scar told himself.

“Well aren't you forgetting one thing if you take another step then she will die!” he said nodding his head towards me. Scar looked from me to him and I carefully took one of the pills in my backpack and popped it into my mouth. I mouthed ill be ok kill him. Scar charged at him and I felt a sharp pain in my throat but then it healed quickly.

“WHAT!” the dark cloned screamed as I kept on healing when he cut me then to my surprise a dark figure came out of the shadows with Claria. I watched as the figure took its sword and stabbed the clone in the back making him fall to the ground.

“Well thats that then.” The dark figure replied. He then changed into his regular form and I gasped.

“Haven't seen you in a while Shelly.” He said grinning. I looked at him shocked there before me stood my childhood best friend also know as my ex. Ds.

“DS!” I screamed running up to him and hugging him. I turned around and saw a jealous look came from Scar and I let go.

“When did you get here?” I asked feeling shy again.

“Well only a few minutes ago! I got a call on my monitor and it was Claria she said you guys needed help and it turned out that I could come back to for you, for us!” he said taking my hand.

“Well,” Scar said. “Shelly and I are actually in a relationship right now.” He said grabbing my other hand. I could tell his wouldn't be good.

“I just wanted to say hi it's ok Scar.” Ds said letting go of my hand. I know it is wrong but I wish he held on to it longer.

“Thanks for saving us.” I said happily.