Chapter 22

I am walking around my castle when my dark side appears. She had a map.

“Well they are all in a dungeon, but they also might have there minds altered. Also, I have some good news we can become a team with your clone if you are up for it.” She told me. I hated the clone. Right now though it didn't seem that bad he was better then all of my best friends.

“Tell my new boyfriend that I can't wait to see him.” I said. We both giggled and then my dark side disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the kitchen when the clone walked in with my dark side.

“I heard you wanted to team up with me?”He asked not sure of it.

“I say I will under one condition.” I said mysteriously.

“If it's let your friends go I have to say no they aren't even in my contr-” I silenced him by kissing him on his check. He looked stunned and I grinned.

“Do you accept?” I asked him.

“Yes, yes I do,” He said wrapping his arm around me. “how bout we go and show your old friends us?” He asked me. I nodded and my head and my darker side went back into my body. We telaported to the cells where I saw my old friends they where all scared and they still didn't notice me.

“I want to see them each in private.” I told my Scar. He nodded and started to lead me into a small room with a couch and a hard chair. The first one in is Claria.

“I don't want to see you.” She said glaring at me.

“All I wanted to say is I have a way for all of you to break out of here and that's where the clone comes in hand.” I said winking. I was pretty sure I fooled her.

“Ok here's the plan,” I whispered. “I'll get Scar to let you guy's out and then I will take you on a hidden route and I will slash the clones head somewhere.”

“I think my old best friend is back!” She said to me. “Oh if you only knew half of it.” I thought evilly. When I had explained the plan to Claria I sent her back out. My next visitor was the one and only, Ds. I almost killed him when he ran through the door and tried to kiss me.

“WHAT”S WRONG WITH YOU!” I screamed at him. I shoved him to the ground and then remembered what I was supposed to do.

“A girl should make the first move.” I said. I bent down on the ground and we kissed for about a minute. I was dying to slid my sword into his throat. I knew I couldn't though I had to stick to the plan and make it look like I actually care. When we finally got up I told him the same plan I told Claria.

“Wow,” He finally said. “I was wondering maybe if we could repeat what happened again.”

I almost threw up.

“I promise I will get back to you soon on that.” I gave him a kiss on the check and then called for my next visitor. It was Po Po.

“I heard and I knew it wasn't you Shellithia.” Po told me. I glared at him. He knew I lied. He then grabbed me and put me in a headlock a poison in hand.

“P-Po I-i” I said before I took my last breath.