Chapter 15

I let out a sharp scream as Claria took out her sword which I realized was Riley's.

“Riley?” I asked as she tried to slice my head off. She changed back into her regular form and so did Claria, Po, and Scar. Instead of my friends there before me stood my enemies First, my little sister who has always been jealous of me. Then, in Po's place was the dark Scar. In Scar's place was a deranged child which I knew. Her name was Liz and she killed her parents and herself, but some how she brought herself back.

“You always had what I wanted Shelly, but now you will die a slow painful death.” She said grinning evilly at me. Liz tosses Riley a knife and Riley caught it and brought it down on my ear. I screamed in pain.

“Aw look I bet that hurt.” She said grabbing the knife again. I was helpless. She sliced my ear off and I let out a cry of terror.

“Hey can I keep your earrings?” She asked holding up my ear that was soaked in blood. I almost puked at the sight. She reached for the knife again.

“Hm? What should I cut off next?” She asked looking at The dark Scar and Liz. Scar grabbed a knife and brought it over to me. He leaned down to me and brought his lips close to my only ear.

“I can stop this is you promise to be my queen.” He whispered with a dark smile. Riley got off of me and helped me up. I quickly took the chance to punch her in the gut. She fell to the ground with a thud and I knew she wouldn't get up soon. Liz advanced on me as I took out my sword. I quickly killed her not wanting the deranged girl to feel any pain. She flopped down to the ground and Riley screamed clutching her stomach. I quickly turned around to see the evil Scar coming at me at top speed. He grabbed me before I could do anything and twirled me around like Scar would.

“I know you don't love him.” He said dipping me.

“That is none of your concern.” I told him as he dipped me.

“Well you can only chose one.” He said disappearing. I fell to the ground and saw that Riley was gone too. I felt all alone I curled up on the floor and cried.