Ձ | ѕᴄαʀᴇᴅ.

Ձ | ѕᴄαʀᴇᴅ. 

My face felt sticky. 

Reaching up to touch my brush my hair back, I was terrified when my fingers came back coated with blood..my blood. 

I tried to move, but my legs resisted. I couldn't feel a single thing. I heard the sound of a chain, and I reached down to my ankle, feeling the cold metal. 

I was chained to the wall. 

I could barely see anything, my vision blurry. Blinking a few times, my normal vision returned, and I rubbed my eyes. 

"Finally, you're awake."

Looking up, my eyes fell upon to the man sitting in the wooden chair. He looked like he was in his mid to late twenties, and his face with chiseled, his jaw sharp. The white v-neck he wore revealed his tattooed chest, and his arms covered in tattoos. 

I couldn't speak. 

My throat was sore, dry, and on top of that, I was absolutely terrified. 

He smiled, revealing the gap on between his front teeth. 

"I guess I should introduce myself to you," he nodded, standing up. I cowered against the wall as he walked toward me, and I whimpered as he kneeled down in front of me. 

"I'm Santiago," he patted my thigh, and pulled out a key from his pocket. It was gold, and I watched his hand as he unlocked the link around my ankle, easing it off. He smiled at me once again, and I could feel the tears sting the back of my eyes. 

I wanted to go home. 

I missed Mommy, Daddy, Ramiro and Charles.

He caressed my cheek, wiping the tears that started to fall down my cheeks. "I'm not going to hurt you," he assured me, but I didn't believe him. 

"I-I wa-want to g-go home.."

Santiago frowned, shaking his head.

"You can't, baby girl. Not until your father pays me back." 

He lifted me up, standing up. 

"You're so pretty," he chuckled, "must get it from your Mama. Your brother must look like Romelo, then."

It made me feel sick how he knew about my family.

He walked out of the room, careful to avoid me from hitting the doorframe. His hold was strong, and it reminded me of how Daddy used to carry me. "I'm afraid you'll break into pieces," he would say. He could still pick me up now, but he simply refused to. 

I noticed that I was in a long t-shirt, which meant that him or anybody else could've seen my body, and fondled me. 

That also made me sick. 

Santiago set me down on a couch, in what seemed like a living room. There was several windows, out looking a patio. I could see a pool, and there was a man outside, tending to the lawn.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Santiago asked.

I had absolutely no idea where I was, but I couldn't help but stare out of the window, observing the gorgeous scenery. 

He snapped, and I looked at him. "What do you want?" He asked. 

I bit my lip, and sighed. 

Nothing could compare to what my Mom makes for breakfast. Everything of hers is delicious, and I can't get enough. I simply shrugged in response to him, and he walked off, going to make who knows what in the kitchen. 

I turned my attention to the television, and soon found the remote to the tv, turning it on. Santiago set a plate down in front of me, and handed me a fork. "It's an omelette."

I ate in silence, observing the home. The living room was gorgeous, and there was a spiral staircase leading upstairs. Across the way was the kitchen, with tan colored cabinets, and gray granite countertops. Santiago had disappeared somewhere, for the rest of the day, I was practically left alone, aside from the butlers and maids. 

"Monae, sweetie, do you want something else to eat?" 

I looked up at Estelle, and shook my head. She was the only one who took the time to talk to me, today. Estelle was very pretty, maybe in her thirties, like Mom. She had long, dark brown hair, and kind of squinty eyes, so I suspected that she was black and Asian, and she was a lovely brown color. 

"Well okay, let me show you to your room."

I followed behind Estelle as she showed me to my room. Once we were there, she opened the door, and my eyes widened. 

The room was made for a Princess! 

Everything was my favorite colors, baby blue and baby pink. My bed sheets had a lace pattern on them, and the wooden items in the room were dark brown. I was in love.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

Stepping into the room, I twirled around. 

"Like it? I love it!"

Estelle grinned, "I'm glad you enjoy it."

There was a flat screen tv hanging up on the wall, and under it was a shelf, a few movies stacked in it. 

I looked back at her, and she smiled. 

"Lights out, sweetheart. I'll come and get you in the morning, okay?"

I nodded, and she closed the door. I turned off the lights, and began to look through the drawers to find something to sleep in. I found a pair of shorts and a tank top, and put it on, the shorts feeling kind of tight. 

I would be sleeping with one eye open tonight. 

I didn't feel safe at all. Who knows what could happen to me, tonight? I could get raped, hurt, or even worse, murdered. 

I climbed into the bed, pulling the sheets over my body. 

I wanted to go home..

But I didn't think that was possible right now.

(AN: Santiago on the side .. :3 )