١7 | ѕᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ. pt 2.

١7 | ѕᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ.

    pt 2.

"You ready, Ramiro?"

I nodded.

"On the count of three," he said.

One..

Two..

"Three!" We yelled in unison, kicking the front doors open.

An alarm went off, and I pulled my ski mask over my face. Dad did the same, and fired a few rounds into the air. Santiago's maids and butlers scattered, running away from the onslaught of bullets.

"Santiago? Where you at?! I got a bone to pick with you, and your little brother!"

Dad looked at me, and he patted my back. "Find your sister."

I nodded, and we went our separate ways. "Monae!" I yelled, "It's Ramiro!" I kicked doors open, checking up and down for her. I wasn't going to leave until I came back with her. I pulled clothes out of closets, ransacking everything for even the slightest hint that Monae was still here.

I came to a room that was basically all pink, and I suspected that it was Monae's room. I looked around, starting to check in the closet. In the closet, there was clothes that looked like Monae would wear; long dresses, skirts, all the girly stuff that Monae loves.

"Don't move."

I felt the cold barrel of the pistol against my temple, and I didn't move, like the man ordered.

"Da-Dante.."

Monae.

"Are you alright, Monae?" I asked, wishing that I could turn around to look her in the eye.

"She's fine." Dante answered for her. "Turn around, and drop your weapon."

I did as told, gently putting my machine gun on the floor. Dante stared at me, his eyes cold, hard. I don't know how Monae could lay with him, let alone have his baby. Maybe she saw something that I didn't. I would love to find out what that was. 

"I'm not going to let you take her from me," he growled, "she's mine. All mine."

"She has a family..we miss her-"

"I don't care!" He yelled, firing a round into the ceiling. Monae flinched behind him, biting her lip. I focused my attention on her, and we locked eyes, but she instantly looked away from me. "Monae's mine! That baby in her stomach, it's mine!"

Monae looked tired; scared.

Blade was right, he was selfish. I just hoped that he wouldn't kill Monae..

"If you care about her, you would let her go.." I looked into his eyes. I could clearly see that he cared for her, and that he would do anything to keep her safe. "Dante..listen to my brother.."

He looked back at her, shaking his head. "I love you, Monae! I need you! You can't leave me here, you just can't!" His voice sounded desperate. Something was off with him, it was easy to tell.

Monae started to walk towards him, and he still held the gun at my face. "Dante.." She sighed.

"I need you!" He had tears in his eyes, "I don't want to be that monster anymore! I want to be there for my child!"

I heard gunshots, and a few screams. Then Dad barged into the room, looking at all of us. "You drop that fucking weapon you're pointing at my son," he growled.