١Ձ | ι ʟιĸᴇ ιт.

١Ձ | ι ʟιĸᴇ ιт.

"Finally, I get a break," I sighed, plopping down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and pointed it to the cable box, turning the tv on.

I had been training with Blade for almost two and a half months now, and I'm surprised at how much strength I've gained. I wasn't no skinny ass nigga before, but now, I'm buffer. My muscles and abs stay tight. I've been keeping in touch with Mom and Dad, and Mom keeps me updated on the baby.

So far, I've learned how to fire different types of guns, from pistols, all the way to sub-machine guns. That bullet proof vest almost feels like a second skin, now.

"You still ugly," Blade said, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Says the man who looks like he just popped out of his mom's vagina."

"Don't make me say some slick shit 'bout your moms."

I rolled my eyes.

It was true, Blade did look like he was still a teenager, but he was in his early-thirties, like Dad. His face was about as smooth as a baby's ass, so each time I saw him, I mentioned it.

Blade licked his thumbs, and spread them across his eyebrows.

"Now your eyebrows smell like ass."

"At least I get some ass," Blade snickered.

"You see this face," I pointed to myself, taking a sip of my soda, "unlike you, I'm too fine to have several different baby momma's."

"I told you, those kids weren't mine, fuck nigga."

I laughed, and nodded, taking another sip of my soda. "Right.."

Blade was like an older brother. I could talk to him about some deep shit, even though he crossed the line when he said some slick shit about Monae. He's still sporting that black eye.

"But your sister is cute," he nodded, "all nicely developed."

"Don't get popped. She's a minor."

"And? That don't mean Santiago ain't tryna slide in. He'd jump at anything with a pussy."

"Shut the fuck up."

I didn't even want the soda in my hand anymore, and I placed it down on the table.

"You hear anything from T?" Blade asked. I shook my head. "He doesn't know where his specifically is, but he's in one of these neighboring countries."

Blade nodded, "Then that gives us time to start making a name for you. I've already told a few of your father's old "business" associates to look out for you, aight?"

I nodded, kicking my feet up on the table. "So..?"

Blade grinned, "What do you think that means? Strip clubs tonight, my nigga!"

I don't know what I expected when Blade mentioned strip clubs, but I guess when the sun goes down in England, all the hoes come out.

We had skipped the line into the strip club, and I swear, my heart skipped several beats. I could've had a stroke, and this would've been Heaven. "So how do you like it?" Blade asked, snapping my out of my trance.

I checked to see if I was drooling, and I was good.

"Um..it's..cool."

He laughed, and patted my back.

"That's how I reacted my first time in the strip club too, don't worry, you'll get used to it."

Blade led me through the club, full of horny men throwing stacks upon stacks of ones at the dancers, probably wasting their rent money. Blade told me that the club was owned by Maurice Hood, a well known pimp.