F i f t e e n

I'm walking back to the front of the school after my last class. I survived the first day of school. Only a hundred seventy something days left to go.

Lizzy's standing by the front doors. She sees me and waves. Before I can wave back, I feel myself trip over something and begin to fall. Luckily, I catch myself before I hit the ground.

"Well, if it isn't Chandler's little bitch," a girl's voice hisses.

I look up and see the same girl that was glaring at me in the hall earlier today.

"What is this? Fourth fucking grade?" Lizzy spits, rushing to my aid. "Grow the fuck up, Zoey."

I have to look down to stifle my oncoming laugh.

"Stay out of this, Lord Farquaad!" Zoey shouts, making my blood boil. Only I get to call Lizzy 'Lord Farquaad.'

"That's it," I snap. I pull my fist back and slam it into Zoey's nose. She falls to the ground with a satisfying squeal.

"Oh my god!" Zoey shrieks as blood pours out of her nose. By now, we've got the attention of the whole building and a group of kids has formed a circle around me, Lizzy, and Zoey.

Chandler pushes through the crowd of people and stands in awe. He looks from Lizzy, to my bloody knuckles, to Zoey's most likely broken nose, and back to me again. I start to apologize, but he grabs my wrist and drags me out of the building, Lizzy following close behind.

"What were you thinking?" Chandler exclaims once we're in the parking lot. He lets go of my wrist.

"She was making fun of Lizzy," I mumble in defense.

"Don't worry about it, Sav. Zoey's been doing shit like that to me since freshman year," Lizzy says, a look of assurance in her eyes.

"That doesn't make it okay. That's-"

"Fine, Savanna. That's fine," Lizzy stops me. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Cuz I'll totally punch her in the face again."

Lizzy and I giggle softly and she nods.

"She's probably just jealous that you hang out with Chandler so much. Even if no one knows you two are a thing," Lizzy explains. "Wait, are you two a thing?"

Chandler and I look at each other and shrug. Neither of us really know what we are.

"You better figure it out," Lizzy giggles as Sam's truck pulls up to us.

"I think I'm gonna walk home," I state. "I need to cool down."

"I'll walk with you," Chandler suggests as Lizzy hops into the front seat of Sam's truck.

"I'll see ya later, Sav. Bye guys." Lizzy waves to us and Sam speeds off.

"What about Grayson?" I ask, wondering how he'll get home.

"He texted me at lunch that he was getting a ride from one of his friends," Chandler informs me.

"Oh okay."

Chandler and I leave the parking lot and begin to walk down the street in the direction of our house.

"How much did you see?" I ask, embarrassed that I actually hit someone.

"All of it," Chandler responds. He keeps his gaze on the pavement as we continue to walk.

"I'm sorry," I blurt. "I know it was-"

Chandler cuts me off by pressing his lips onto mine. At first, I'm taken off guard, but after a second, I kiss him back.

"Was that your way of making me shut up?" I joke, pulling away.

"Maybe," he laughs. "Also, you kinda turned me on when you were being all in charge like that."

"Stop," I plead as I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

"Let's get home," Chandler chuckles. He grabs my hand and we walk back to the house together.

(A/N): my apologies if your name is Zoey!! No hard feelings

~

I wake up the next morning to my phone blowing up. New notifications from Instagram and Twitter pop up every second. I scroll down on my lock screen, but the notifications don't seem to end. Finally, I decide to open Instagram and my jaw drops.

A picture of Chandler kissing me on the way home from school yesterday, followed by a picture of us holding hands is on my Instagram feed. The caption reads:

"The Walking Dead star, Chandler Riggs, caught kissing roommate and rumored costar, Savanna Mills. The young girl used to model for PINK, but quit earlier this summer. She refuses to say why. Savanna's been living with the Riggs family since June and sources say she's been spotted on the set of The Walking Dead. Could this be Lydia? Obviously the two are more than just friends!"

I lower my phone with shaky hands as tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

Everyone knows now. The entire Walking Dead universe knows about Chandler and I. Whatever we are. This wasn't supposed to happen. We were gonna tell people when we were ready, not when some paparazzi snapped a lucky shot.

I hear the pitter patter of footsteps rushing towards my room and Chandler bursts through the door.

He must notice my face and the phone in my hand because he says, "you saw, didn't you?"

(A/N): can y'all start commenting on my chapters again?? I miss that