T w o

Chandler Riggs.

It's just one name. He's just one boy. But the sight of his face brings back thousands of memories.

I stare into his beautiful blue eyes, unable to speak. This is the boy I had a fan page for when I was fourteen. This is the boy I fangirled over for hours, payed sixty dollars to meet at a con. I scrolled through page after page of fanfiction about him. I met some of my best friends because of this boy.

"You must be Savanna. I'm Chandler." Chandler says with a smile. And oh my god his smile. It makes my knees weak like jell-o.

"You uh- you're um- you're on The Walking Dead, right?" I stutter like an idiot, probably looking like a crackhead.

He chuckles a little at my comment. Or maybe he's laughing at me. Yeah, he's probably laughing at me.

"Yes, I'm on The Walking Dead. Are you a fan?" He asks, smiling again. I feel my heart flutter as I nod my head.

"I'm a huge fan." I tell Chandler, holding out my wrist to show him my 'fight the dead fear the living' bracelet.

"Nice." He comments, nodding his head.

Grayson clears his throat, "are you two done?"

"Oh shit, sorry." I tell Grayson. My face heats up from embarrassment as I grab my bags from the floor next to him. I silently thank God for my dark complexion, otherwise my blushing would be strikingly obvious.

"I can show you your room." Chandler offers as he takes two of my bags for me.

"Uh... sure! Thanks." I say, following Chandler up the stairs. We come to a door on the far left side of the hall.

"This is your room. Grayson's at the end of the hall," he says, motioning to the right with one of my bags, "and I'm right next door." He's right next door! I think I might pass out.

"Thanks so much." I say, opening the door. He sets my bags on the ground next to the dresser.

"No problem. And I think my mom wants to go shopping later or something. I don't know." He says with a shrug and smiles again. After he walks out, I immediately grab my phone and text Lizzy.

Me- LIZZY YOURE NOT GONNA FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

It doesn't take her long to reply.

Lord Farquaad- WHAT BITCH TELL MEEEEEE

Me- IM LIVING WITH CHANDLER FUCKING RIGGS

Lord Farquaad- wait what?

Me- My mom's friend the one that I moved in with is Chandler MOTHER FUCKING RIGGS MOM

Lord Farquaad- DO NOT LIE TO ME

Me- swear

Lord Farquaad- I need proof

Me- fuck hold on

Lord Farquaad- I'll wait

I roll my eyes at her comment mocking teachers and let out a little giggle. I make sure my flash it off and my phone is on mute, so I can try to snap a quick picture of Chandler or maybe even Grayson to show Lizzy. I peek my head out the door and see Chandler. He stands with his back against his bedroom door. He's hunched over his phone, so I take a really fast picture and back into my room. You can only see the side of his face, his upper body, and his hair, but a true chanfan can tell its him. I send Lizzy the photo and she responds in no time.

Lord Farquaad- OMFG ITS HIM ITS MY SMOL CHILD

ME- I TOLD U

Lord Farquaad- WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON HOMIE

Me- YIU KNOW IT

"Knock knock." GinaAnn sings, smiling as she walks in.

Me- gtgtgtgtgtg GinaAnn needs something

Lord Farquaad- ttyl😘

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, sliding my phone into the pocket of my joggers.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping to get stuff for your room. Maybe get away from the boys." She suggests.

"Yeah, sure," I reply. "Lemme just change really fast."

"No problem. I'll be downstairs." I smile as she leaves and lock the door to get dressed.

I change out of my joggers, Nike slides, and flimsy tank top, and into some jean shorts, my jandals, and a One Direction T-shirt. I make sure I have my phone and some cash and I walk downstairs.

"Ready?" GinaAnn asks, standing up from the couch.

"Yep." I reply, popping the p.

"Where're you guys going?" Grayson asks, coming out of the kitchen with an apple.

"We're shopping for Savanna's room." GinaAnn states, grabbing keys from her purse.

"Lame." Grayson mumbles as he saunters back into the kitchen.

GinaAnn and I walk to the SUV and I get into the front seat.

"I'm a really big fan of The Walking Dead." I blurt in an attempt to break the silence.

"Did you meet Chandler?" GinaAnn giggles.

"Uh... yeah. It was pretty awkward, but it was cool to meet one of my idols." I laugh.

"What days do you have to be at that thing you do?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Every Saturday from two to six. It can go later sometimes, though, but usually not past seven." I explain my modeling schedule the best I can to GinaAnn.

"And its downtown?" She questions as we pull up to a Ross Dress For Less.

"Yeah." I respond, getting out of the car.

~

We ended up getting some purple and white curtains for the window in my room, a purple comforter for the bed, a few pillows, some artwork, and a rug. GinaAnn said we eventually might even be able to paint the walls. I tried to pay for the stuff we got, but GinaAnn insisted on paying.

I thank GinaAnn as I get out of the car.

"Don't mention it." She replies with a smile. I smile back, get my bags, and go up to my room.

I drop my bags off by the door and plop down on my bed, exhausted. It's been a long day. I decide to take a shower. The bathroom is connected to my room, so I walk to the door and swing it open. As I walk in, I run smack into someone.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. I look up and find myself face to face with a shirtless Chandler. His hair is wet and sticking to the back of his neck and he clings to a towel around his waist. I try my best not to stare, but he is so damn fine.

"No, you're fine. I was just leaving. The bathroom connects our two rooms." He explains, flashing his pearly whites. I nod like an idiot as he disappears into the other room.

No, you're fine. I almost blurt, but stop myself.

Well, shit. I just saw Chandler Riggs naked and his room is connected to mine. This day just keeps getting better and better.