T h i r t y O n e

hello everyone i know it's been over a year since i updated but i've been slowly getting back into wattpad and this story means a lot to me so i'm gonna start updating again as long as i get steady votes and comments. i know it's been a while so here's a quick recap before i dive back in:

Savanna Mills is a young model who's agency was transferred from LA to Atlanta, forcing her to move with it. She lives at her mom's friend's house who's son is none other than, Chandler Riggs, the star of her favorite television show, The Walking Dead. Savanna and Chandler become good friends, and Savanna's best friend, Lizzy, even ends up dating Chandler's friend, Sam.

Savanna eventually quits modeling to peruse acting and gets cast on The Walking Dead as Lydia.

Shortly after, Savanna catches her boyfriend, Cameron, cheating on her with Chandler's girlfriend, Brianna. This causes the two teens to share their first kiss.

The summer comes to an end, Savanna starts her junior year, and Chandler starts his senior year.

Months go by, Chandler and Savanna start dating, and the semester ends. The same night Savanna's first episode of The Walking Dead airs, she gets a call from her brother telling her their mother has been diagnosed with cancer.

Shortly after the news of her mother's diagnosis, a man breaks into the Riggs' house and is shot, but not killed, and arrested.

In March, Savanna's mother passes away, leaving her in the care of her absent father. Due to legal reasons and Savanna's age, Lizzy's mother assumes parental rights of Savanna, and Savanna moves in with her friend.

On the night of Chandler's graduation from High School, Savanna has a nervous breakdown after an altercation with her ex, and is hit by a car, leaving her in a coma for a month. She slowly recovers and is offered a proposal from Lizzy and their new friend, Mia.

The three girls lose their virginities to their boyfriends on the night of Lizzy's sweet sixteen.

Life goes on, and yet another summer begins to come to a close...

and that's where we left off. without further ado:

~

Lizzy and I sit on her bed with a box of pizza in between us. Chandler, Sam, Aj, and Mia are supposed to be coming over later to watch a movie with us. School starts back in a little less than two weeks, so we're having a last get together before Sam goes off to college.

Chandler and Sam both got accepted to UGA, but only Sam will actually be staying in a dorm there. Chandler decided to take a gap year so he can still do the show.

"Damnit," Lizzy whines, picking up the last slice of pizza.

"Lizzy," I groan. "We were supposed to split it evenly. I literally only got two pieces. You've had six."

"I was hungrier!" Lizzy yells, erupting into giggles.

"Calm down girls. We can get another pizza," Lizzy's mom calls from the hallway.

"I'll text Sam to pick us up some more snacks before he gets here."

Before Lizzy can pick up her phone I get a text from Mia.

mama mia😛🚿 - turn on channel 5 news right now

Without hesitating, I change the channel.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Lizzy objects. She immediately shuts up when she hears what the news anchor is saying.

"Doug Thortan who was convicted early this year for breaking and entering on private property has escaped from Jackson County state prison. He's presumed to be heading north towards Atlanta. All residents within a fifty mile radius of the prison are advised to stay inside with their doors locked. Avoid windows and do not leave your home. If you're already out, get inside as soon as you possibly can. More updates to come. I'm Shelby Finks, and you're watching channel 5 news."