Chapter 6

I wake up early and Sam's phone starts to ring. I grab his phone and shake Sam.

Amy - Sam!

Sam - What.

Amy - Phone's ringing.

He hears the phone ringing and he wakes up instantly. I shook my head and I went to the restroom.

Sam - Ok, we'll be there. Hey, I know that this is your first time. But you need to come with me.

Amy - Specific.

Sam - Just act like how an FBI would be or a police.

Amy - So which one?

Sam - Which one do Dean and I mostly use?

Amy - Jeez, I was just asking.

I was already changed and I headed the door.

Sam - Amy --

Amy - No I got it, Sam.

Sam - Amy!

I went to the scene and I left Sam there in the motel. I had my FBI badge that I had in the past and it still looked looked.

I show the badge to a cop and they instantly let me in. I had a serious face and the cop tells me what had happened here.

Police - Seems to be -- man got crushed, every bone, organs, you name it. Happened last night...

Amy - When exactly?

Police - Uhh... Midnight could say.

Amy - Ok, thank you for your time, officer.

Police - Any time.

We shook hands and I get a call from Sam. I answer it and he asked where I was and told him that I was at the scene of the murder already.

Amy - And call Dean to come here, now.

I hang up and I looked around. And knew that it was a car. A small car wouldn't crush another small one, but it would be a big car with big tires, and is heavier than a small car.

I see Dean and Sam coming to my direction and I kept walking.

Dean - Amy.

I kept walking and I talked to an officer. And they both were looking at the car.

Officer - Yes?

Amy - What do you think it was?

Officer - Well, right now, we don't know what happened --

Amy - Sorry to interupt but, don't you think something must have like ran him over with the car? Like something big?

Officer - Something like that, we're thinking that something may have ran him over in the car but we're trying to understand and find out how his car is flat with only one tracks on the road.

Amy - Thank you, Officer.

Officer - No problem.

I kept walking until Dean grabbed my arm and was right behind me.

Dean - Good job.

Amy - Uh-huh. So it was a big car, heavier then a small car. Officers think that it was just himself and trying to figure something out to find out how he got flat with his car with one set of tracks it he road. Every bone crushed, organs, everything in the body, ruined. Killed in midnight, too.

Sam - Great. So it's the black truck again.

Dean - One set of tracks?

Amy - What did I just say? And Dean, send a damn message if you're staying at Cassie's to sleep with her.