Chapter 25

When I left Sam and Dean they were caught by the FBI that Dean has murdered he young women -- it was a shapeshifter. I didn't want to get into any of it so I backed off of it. But I wanted to know if they were ok so I went to where the FBI kept them.

I saw them inside and I stayed at a motel and at the same time I see Sam there I was so confused. I was in the same motel as Sam and we were in the same room.

Amy - How did you?

Sam - I escaped.

Amy - But --

Sam - I'll explain later, help me out on getting Dean out.

Amy - You left your brother there?!

Sam - They had him secured, I could have only gotten out by myself and thinking of a way to help Dean out.

Amy - Ok, on what?

Sam - Here.

He gives me papers and I scan through the whole thing and shows me some things from the laptop and we hear a knock. 

Amy - . . .

It was a woman. She shows Sam her wrists and he looks at them.

Woman - Who is she?

Amy - I'm just a girl, nothing else.

Woman - I know who these boys are. . .

Sam - She's FBI, Amy.

I got up and walked to her and grabbed one wrist and I had some photos.

Woman - They showed up after I saw the ghost.

Amy - Hold on.

Sam - So, these showed up after you saw it?

Woman - Yeah, I guess.

Sam - All right. You're gonna have to tell us exactly what you saw.

Woman - You know, I must be losing my mind. You're a fugitive. I should be arresting you.

Sam - All right. Well, you know what? You can arrest me later after you live through this. But right now, you got to talk to me. Ok?

She nods and I sit down and set Sam's laptop where he was sitting.

Sam - Ok. Great.

Amy - The spirit, what did it look like?

Woman - She was, um, really pale. . . And her throat was cut. And her eyes, they were like this deep, dark red. It appeared like she was trying to talk to me, but she couldn't. It was just. . . A lot of blood.

Sam - You know what? Here. Amy, show her who every girl has ever died that has gone missing from Ashland street.

Amy - Ok.

I then got all of the photos and give them to Sam.

Woman - How did you get all those? Those are from crime scenes and booking photos.

Sam - You have your job. I have mine. Here I need you to look through these. Tell me if you recognize anyone.

She grabs them and she sits down on the edge of the bed. We waited for a few seconds and she shows us the photo. She looked at one then to Sam, she gives him the packet back and shows him.

Woman - This is her. I'm sure of it.

Amy - Oh, my god.

Sam - What?

I just looked at a paper and just lied to Sam.

Amy - I barely figured it out, but, it's not that important.