Chapter 44

Amy's POV

I was waiting in Bobby's truck while Bobby and Dean were outside talking with a map on the hood of Bobby's truck. I get out to see what was going on.

Dean - Are you joking. There's nothing here.

Bobby - Exactly.

Dean - Come on, there's got to be something. What about the normal low-level stuff-- you know exorcism, that kind of thing.

Bobby - That's what I'm telling you. There's othing. It's completely quiet.

Dean - How are we supposed to look for Sam! Close our eyes and point?

Dean's phone rings.

Amy - Sam's missing?

Dean - You didn't tell her?

Bobby - I thought you told her?

Dean - No. I didn't. All the car ride, you didn't tell her. Dammit Bobby.

Dean talks on the phone.

Dean - Ash, what do you got?

Ash - Ok, listen. It's a bit negatory on Sam.

Dean - Oh, come in man. You got to give us something. We're looking at a 3,000 mile haystack here.

Ash - Listen, Dean. I did find something.

Dean - Well, what?

Ash - I can't talk over this line, Dean.

Dean - Come on. I don't have time for this.

Ash - Make time, ok? Cause this .... What's up. What's going on.... Not only does this almost definitely help you find your brother, this is.... It's huge. So get here now.

He hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket.

Dean - I guess we're going to the Roadhouse. Come on. Oh! Amy, you're staying there.

Bobby's grabs my backpack from his car and switches it in Dean's car. We all went in Dean's car instead.

Amy - Why?

Dean - Because, I said so.

Amy - Fine. So, are you going to tell me, what's going on? Or am I going to find out myself?

Dean - Last night, Sam was going to get food for us and I stayed in the car. Radio acts out, I look around and Sam was gone. I go inside and call his name. He wasn't anywhere even near the restaurant.

Amy - And you didn't go inside with him? What the hell, Dean.

Dean - And I am trying my best to find him.

I stayed quiet and when Dean took a right the Roadhouse was burnt down.

Dean - What the hell?

Dean stops the car and parks it. Bobby and Dean looked at each other. Bobby got out first and I was going to get out, but, Dean wanted me to stay inside.